When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jewelryandwatc Rolles Eta

lillo

I think he's referred to as JAW- jewelryandwatch or Phong as we call him. And yes, it looks like he's added a line of eta subs and a 1665 SD.

http://jewelryandwatch.com/contents/en-us/d251_Submariners__and_Sea-Dweller.html

They're kind of pricey, but if the case is good, it may be worth it. Too bad they come on a NATO and not a 93150 ss bracelet.

And for those vintage subs and SD, too bad he doesn't use a 2846-2

So $1,450 gets you a complete Phong build, including his case and bezel, custom engravings, and ETA movement.  Is this a Swiss ETA or a clone, I wonder?  Probably Swiss?  I wonder if his case and bezel are as good as his others?  Those are fantastic, and cost the same.  How are his dials, crowns, plexis, and inserts compared to what we can find elsewhere?  This could actually be a great deal considering the case is completely gen spec so you could use it as a base for a gen franken down the road.  Also, if it is a Swiss ETA you could always sell the movement and buy a 2846-2 with the proceeds.

Edited by Mendota Explorer

So $1,450 gets you a complete Phong build, including his case and bezel, custom engravings, and ETA movement.  Is this a Swiss ETA or a clone, I wonder?  Probably Swiss?  I wonder if his case and bezel are as good as his others?  Those are fantastic, and cost the same.  How are his dials, crowns, plexis, and inserts compared to what we can find elsewhere?  This could actually be a great deal considering the case is completely gen spec so you could use it as a base for a gen franken down the road.  Also, if it is a Swiss ETA you could always sell the movement and buy a 2846-2 with the proceeds.

Sorry for my imperfect Englis. but  a complete Phong build = built to Phong ? No kit of parts that I built ?