When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Software issues

Mike on a bike

Guys been getting a lot of PMs in regard to little things some are having problems with and do try to help where I can .  Unfortunately I know nothing of this new software that is to say no more than you. This being said we have some real smart guys on the forum in regard to these questions, also our strength is in our collective efforts to do this and that successfully. So make a thread here in General D. "Guys anyone able to do this or having a problem w/ that" in this way we all get the benefit of each others efforts to do things with it not just my tech challenged answers! :partytime:

Maybe everyone just post here that way we have in one place.

One of the things I've noticed is that the reply box wont always open for me when I try to respond to a topic...all it does is show the box where you drop the attachments. Another thing is the "edit" feature will disappear after some time....Maybe this is intentional, but  I think posts should always be available to edit! Often times I will post something, and then several hours later something will come to mind that I want to add to the original post, but it wont let me edit anymore...so I end up having to reply to my own topic in a 2nd post which looks sloppy :( 

Edited by busetinha

Same problems as both above 

also searchbar dont really work very great if i search rolex 16610 it shows Pam topics AD topics if it at all shows Anything 

site is extremely slow for me no connection issues its only here 

cant edit my sales thread on iphone 

With that Said these things are always something there is a work In progress 

but to me it seems Like there aint much going on as if members dont come by after or Update but maybe just me