When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This morning, i went to my local PANERAI AD....

themannier

...and i got a genuine set of screws for free, for my H factory PAM380.

I am very happy because i was a little bit worried about the longevity of these chinese screws.

It's not an easy thing to get this kind of gen parts from an AD :nono:

Firts, there is a protocol with PANERAI; if you have a problem with the screws, you must bring back your radiomir to the AD, and they change themselves the old screws for new screws, that's all !!!

Fortunatly, i know them very well because i bought a lot of gen watches since a long time, so i am a regular customer.

Second, i had to invent a story....Where is the gen radiomir for whom i need to change these screws ?

Hum...for my father in law, he has a PAM210 but he dosen't live there; i promised him to fix his problem next time when i will visit him in a few days !!!

"OK, i will give you this screws but be very careful when you change them; put a small quantity of blue loctite ! On the other hand we are not responsible for possible problems you would have with this change of screws !"

-OK, understood, i will be able to do this work :)

And here they are !

IMG_0233_zpswt9ephyz.jpg

Edited by themannier

Yes, an AD could be helpful indeed, i have to say that i had to politely insist !

I didn't dare to ask for a gen set of lug bars :tongue:

Quick after thought remember too show some pics :D f

I am waiting for a new set of bars which seems to have a better curve as the gen; these http://www.watchobsession.co.uk/products/panerai-radiomir-bar-screw-tube-set

This week, i will put the new bars and the gen screws, will post some pics for sure !

I can confirm you need a SMALL amount of Blue loctite to stop the screws coming out while the watch is being used.

I nearly lost my gen Pam183. I bought a set of screws from Watch Obsession and dont be tempted to use any other Loctite tou may never get the screws out.

• 2 weeks later...