When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Pam 89 Anthracite Dial From King

ajoesmith

Nice... Looks like real anthracite from here... That's it... I'm selling mine!

Too bad the case isn't titanium like the original, and it's REALLY too bad they couldn't fix the most glaring dial flaw that's plagued these GMTs... The missing 9:00 marker LOL.

The GMT hand pointer is also still too big.

Why can't these guys just get it right for f*ck's sake? It's downright embarassing IMO.

Nice... Looks like real anthracite from here... That's it... I'm selling mine!

Too bad the case isn't titanium like the original, and it's REALLY too bad they couldn't fix the most glaring dial flaw that's plagued these GMTs... The missing 9:00 marker LOL.

The GMT hand pointer is also still too big.

Why can't these guys just get it right for f*ck's sake? It's downright embarassing IMO.

Yeah i know it should be Titanium but maybe you can get the case bead blasted to look like Ti.

as for the missing 9 oclock marker, i dont know what you mean. check out the gen here, it looks the same to me http://www.paneristi.com/reference/vendome...meframeset.html

also your PAM 89, where did you get it???

Yeah i know it should be Titanium but maybe you can get the case bead blasted to look like Ti.

Nope... ti is ti... ss is ss

as for the missing 9 oclock marker, i dont know what you mean. check out the gen here, it looks the same to me http://www.paneristi.com/reference/vendome...meframeset.html

rep: :blink:

175160-8641.jpg

gen: :wub:

175160-8642.jpg

also your PAM 89, where did you get it???

Singapore... where you can find the best deals on Panerai :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:clap2: i got one too...........i love..very much...following .share.................

post-4058-1167409065_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167409112_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167409133_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167409200_thumb.jpg

This watch lays to rest the intentional flaw debate, IMO. They do real antracite and fix the "A" and they just happen to forget the marker @ 9:00. Yeah right. Also, it's hard to tell whether or not the subdialhas the concentric circles on the rep.

As far as the Ti goes, the only thing I can think of is to try putting everything into a 36 case. In the unlikely event everything fits, you'd have a Ti version that would be perfect as long as nobody sees the SS back.

Actually you can get bead blasting or another process called aluminium oxide blasting and the SS comes out with a very dark greyish finish which is very close to Titanium.

check out this pic.

the bezel is done with aluminium oxide blasting and the case regular bead blasting.

What do you think??

post-2248-1167525475_thumb.jpg

Actually you can get bead blasting or another process called aluminium oxide blasting and the SS comes out with a very dark greyish finish which is very close to Titanium.

check out this pic.

the bezel is done with aluminium oxide blasting and the case regular bead blasting.

What do you think??

post-2248-1167525475_thumb.jpg

Looks like titanium to me :clap: