When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do You Think That It Was Early For The Hublot To Go On Market?

elprimerozen

I don't necessarily think so... I mean we have heard some problems but I think we should wait until there is a larger sample out there... a few small problems reported so far but nothing that I think would have been avoided by waiting for release a month or two....

Now whether later runs may have problems fixed is another thing all together... but I think had it been delayed it would still have been a case of "later runs may improve some areas".

I don't necessarily think so... I mean we have heard some problems but I think we should wait until there is a larger sample out there... a few small problems reported so far but nothing that I think would have been avoided by waiting for release a month or two....

Now whether later runs may have problems fixed is another thing all together... but I think had it been delayed it would still have been a case of "later runs may improve some areas".

Yes correct but is sad to hear that some screws are loose and hand floating in the watch....and not a Cartier seatimer which is for 150$ and you will not be so sad....but a rep wich is for more than 400$. My opinionis that if we waited and we didnot make so much noise that we love the watch and many other things...some details of bad finish because of a fast sell would be avoided! :)

I think sitiing around thinking of hypothetical questions about the BB is really not helping anything...........At this point either buy it or dont. The watch is already on the market so lets just move forward not backward.....................Cheers, Wan

Do You Think That It Was Early For The Hublot To Go On Market?,

Obviously No, I've got mine, and there are no "bad finishes" on this watch. Loose hand the result of a rough transit delivery, not the watch quality. Loose screws are the result of sloppy assemblers, can happen in $100 watches. I agree with what Wan said above.

Obviously No, I've got mine, and there are no "bad finishes" on this watch. Loose hand the result of a rough transit delivery, not the watch quality. Loose screws are the result of sloppy assemblers, can happen in $100 watches. I agree with what Wan said above.

I couldn't agree more I'm more than satisfied with my HBB I've had to issues with lose screws or movement problems. I think over all it's a great watch that I can't take off my wrist, all you guys sitting on the fence you're really missing out on a great rep.