When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Cheap Watch: Explorer Ii

pro expert dan

Pardon my honesty. 15 pounds is nothing but I wouldn't wear it if I were you. For explorer II, the bezel is everything and the bezel on yours is way off, the numbers are too thin and the little triangles need to be a lot closer to the center. Anybody who knows the explorer II will spot it a mile away. Please don't take offense.

Pardon my honesty. 15 pounds is nothing but I wouldn't wear it if I were you. For explorer II, the bezel is everything and the bezel on yours is way off, the numbers are too thin and the little triangles need to be a lot closer to the center. Anybody who knows the explorer II will spot it a mile away. Please don't take offense.

agreed on the numbers need to be fatter but take a look at this genuine and u will see that the trianges should not be centered or closer to center , if anything they could be more inward towards the crystal imho(but maybe im not understanding what u mean by closer to center, if not please pardon my intrustion)

genuine exp2

the watch he has is with some flaws but for the money its not bad at all , im thinking it equates to 25 usd ?

just observing and giving u my two cents is all

joe