When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Has Tag Link Chrono Pics?

Stevie boy

Hey everyone,

Been trying to decide on which colour Tag Link Chronograph to get as my first rep in this whole rep scene. I'm torn between getting the blue dial, or the grey. like By-tor has said previously, the grey dial is original and different, but the blue dial is more..conservative and classic? I've searched and searched but I haven't been able to find any wrist shots of a Grey dial Link, even though I'm sure someone on the boards has bought one. Tons of blue dials, some white and black dials, but no grey?

I've seen TTK's super nice pics of the Tag's but, no real life wrist shots to do a good comparison... Sad, cause even the jewelers here in Toronto don't have the grey dial. After much calling around, I've only been able to track down the blue dial.

Much thanks for any help!

:) those are pictures of tag i collected.....i begin to collect tags and sell...........enjoy

post-4058-1167928273_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167928304_thumb.jpg

tag_1.bmp

tag_2.bmp

tag_3.bmp

Wow thanks for the reply everyone! The pics definitely help.

Saw a blue dial in real life today, and I have to say, I was kinda underwhelmed... With all the hype and pics by By-Tor, I was all ready to be blown away. In the end the dial looked more sea-blue, and slightly plain. But we'll see how a second viewing will be like...

The grey is looking nicer and nicer. Does it look gold in certain light conditions? I've seen TTK's pic of a gold looking dial, and takashi's pic seems to show a golden reflection...looks cool!

Mine is up for sale soon......in getting an overhaull at present.....but will be posted shortly at a good price......here's some pics.....the grey dial is the best......JMO....:D

BTW......they aren't 'grey' dials......they're more of a taupe or mushroom colour.......but very nice....!

178383-7886.jpg

178383-7887.jpg

178383-7888.jpg

178383-7889.jpg

178383-7890.jpg

178383-7891.jpg

178383-7892.jpg

Edited by TTK