When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Breitling Watches: Any Good Ones?

Rob1

My girlfriend is becoming interested in my watch hobby and wants a new watch to wear on a day to day basis. Are there any Ladies Breitling models that have been turned into reasonable quality reps? Although she likes the styling of the top brands, automatic movements don't do much for her so a hassle-free quartz movement would be perfect. If not Breitling, what other brands or individual watches could I suggest to her? She's not keen on Rolex for some reason.

Try a Breitling ladies Cockpit from andrew or joshua

Its a nice ladies watch, and its a quartz like the gen.

Do you know how good the quality is on those reps? I've looked at the photographs on Joshua's site and the finish on the Ladies Cockpit doesn't seem to be particularly good. Is this because of the photography or the quality of the watch? The bezel in particular looks very poor, the way the numbers at 3, 6 and 9 are stamped/engraved, as well as what looks like paint flecks on the ss part of the bezel.

The ladies Breitling reps looks awful.. I think. But some lady Tags are ok.. Check By-Tors review of the lady Aquaracer.

For my girlfriend, I just bought the Prada Vernice, from Trustytime. :) From the pictures, it looks like a cool watch, and pretty close to the gen. It is supposed to have an ETA-quartz movement. The box arrived empty, but a proper replacement is underways. I will do a short review when it arrives.

The ladies Breitling reps looks awful.. I think. But some lady Tags are ok.. Check By-Tors review of the lady Aquaracer.

It was TAG Link, actually. ;) My girl loves her TAG and has worn it every day since she got it. Very nice quality (for a ladies' rep).

Here's the review again:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=14263

That's a shame as I'm a big Breitling fan I'd hoped to buy my girlfriend one as well. I ordered her the Tag Formula 1 ladies watch from Josh (currently en route from China) as it looked much nicer than the Breitling. Does anybody think it's worth risking the Ladies Cockpit just in case it turns out better than it looks in the photos?

Breitling reps for ladies are really crappy!... don't go there!

Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait until a good one comes out. Any chance that the good rep manufacturers will turn their attention to a Ladies Brietling, or is the potential market for this too small to bother with?