When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You Guys Know Where I Can Get An Accurate 16610 Case Back Sticker From?

Hello friends,

I was wondering if someone has or someone knows where I can get an appropriate case back sticker for my 16610 from?

All I found (not only on ebay) does not really look like the genuine thing.

This is one thing ive found for example, but the 16610-Letters should be in black and not holograhic:

178172-7916.jpg

So can anyone help me?

Edited by FlipLockBuckle

Hello friends,

I was wondering if someone has or someone knows where I can get an appropriate case back sticker for my 16610 from?

All I found (not only on ebay) does not really look like the genuine thing.

This is one thing ive found for example, but the 16610-Letters should be in black and not holograhic:

178218-7914.jpg

So can anyone help me?

hey, yes i've got a couple available...

ill try to post a pic over the weekend

Sharky

Toub you are killin me. I know I got screwed but I got two fakes for 249. The JLC isn't that bad and I would just like to have the Itasian work right.

sorry i don´t understand what you mean

i think a "perfect" sticker for a fake watch is total stupid. I saw so many genuine rlx with bad printed stickers

why you need a correct sticker for a fake watch? Why is the correct printing so important?

if it has the 16610 markers and a similar style... it is ok. Why a perfect sticker?

i don´t understand some people

you know who has sell this stickers one of first time on ebay? I am for around 4 years ago.

a dealer in germany has get me 500 stickers, but i don´t need it. So i listed it on ebay and thought i can sell each for $2-$3

i sold each sticker for $30-$50

the poeple are totaly crazy. After 100 sold stickers i have end this business and have sold rest of 400 stickers to other dealers from USA and Kanada, and they sold it also on ebay.

totaly crazy... $50 for a sticker????

Edited by tourbillon1801

I bought it from http://www.globalreplica.com/replica-rolex-daytona07.php. Probably a 7750b1 but I am not sure. It loses alot of time/ The case back had "winner 24 Daytona" on back. Could be a 7750a/b. I think someone who knows needs to look inside.

I tried to send The Zigmeister a message but I get a message that he does not accept messages from this member. I rprobably shouldn't have sent a message to him with my outside email on it. Proably thinks it is a scam.

Anyway, the watch and its inability to keep time is something I would like to repair.

Thank you

I bought it from http://www.globalreplica.com/replica-rolex-daytona07.php. Probably a 7750b1 but I am not sure. It loses alot of time/ The case back had "winner 24 Daytona" on back.

I know that particular rep model. It's junk and definitely not worth the hassle.

Trust me... you don't really need that sticker... you need to stay away from shitholes like Globalreplica and buy a decent replica from one of our dealers.

I know that particular rep model. It's junk and definitely not worth the hassle.

Trust me... you don't really need that sticker... you need to stay away from shitholes like Globalreplica and buy a decent replica from one of our dealers.

Thanks. Anyway to have this keep better time?

Thanks. Anyway to have this keep better time?

I think you missed the point here Dwight. What By-tor is trying to tell you is that you bought an awful replica and having the movement serviced wouldn't be worth the money. I noticed you were trying to get ahold of The Zigmeister. To have your movement serviced by The Zigmeister would cost $200.00 + shipping both ways. Rather than sink more money into a lost cause your better buying a better rep all together. You wouldn't spend much more money that the service would cost you, and it would certianly keep better time than the one you have.

If you are intent on keeping the watch you have and managing to get it to keep better time, you should send it in to The Zigmeister - get it serviced and reguted and I am sure it will tick away for quite awhile. But you'll still have a crappy rep. That's just the way it is... trust me, it has happened to alot of us.

If you decide to step up to a good rep and need to now where to look, just PM me.