When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Italian 27 Jewel Daytona 116520-slow Time

Dwight

Sure they do. All the Omega pics are of gens.

Of course they are!

Their pictures are also stolen. Not only from other rep sites (and factory stock gen photos as well), but also from individuals who are certified gen dealers.

A guy I know in NY, has asked the [censored]-bags at globalreplicas a thousand time to stop using his pics and they just don't give a [censored]. It's just not worth the $ and trouble for him to pursue it legally, supposedly. Check out the pics at these scumbags shitty website. See the section below, to the right, of multi-angle shots of the Sub? :

http://www.globalreplica.com/replica-rolex...riner-steel.php

Now see if you can recognize the same house--his NY house in the backgoround--here, where the real pictures came from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolex-Submariner-Date-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Bait & switch--the oldest trick in the book. [censored]ing scam-artist douchebags.

Hi,

You are more than welcome to see this watch. Having heard what you all said, I think it is a Asian 7750 modified. The face looks like the real thing but the movement keeps [censored] time. I am in the process of opening the back to set the thing to speed up (Thanks to Gioarmani for the info) If anyone wants, I can send them the watch and they can try to get it regulated. I tried to set up an appointment with The Zigmeister, but I sent him a PM but he blocked me. I don't have his email either. Probably is not worth it anyway.

Please be assured, I got ripped off by scam artists. I know where they are (New Jersey, USA) by reverse cell lookup but can do nothing except call my uncle Carlo. I think I will save up for a genuine submarinier and avoid this crap in the future.

Thanks to all who have offered help.

Selling replicas is already illegal.

Would you go to the police if you paid too much for cocaine, for instance?

It is not illegal in the USA to buy or own them only to sell them. The authorities don't care, they are more interested in other things I believe like terrorism, etc.

you are comparing apples with oranges. buying cocaine (and the posetion) is highly illegal. buying a replica is not. or else the whole CSI has to go to prison for handling fake daytonas!

also, this global replica thing is not that much of a "scam". their items are reasonably priced. I see daytonas with chrono movements for 327$. Even if its asian, thats not much more than our dealers charge for an asian 7750 daytona!

and I remember very well that members here paid more than 1000$ for a swiss 7750 daytona!

ROFL, to the CSI comment. :victory: You are wrong it is a full scam run by the same person. They still intentially lie on most item rampantly. :thumbdown: Considering the 15 or more sites which globalscum is one of, all run by the same person, if 99 % of what they sell is fraud and 1 % is ok, does that make them ok? :black_eye:

Edited by Torques

that site does not sell asian reps! read the options. they have even italian panerais! the look like the nicest ones i've ever seen too :lol:

holy crap that's the most crooked BS i've ever seen!

Try replicaceo.com or zenithmotor.com. Be prepared for your [censored] meter to blow. I guarantee you, NONE of them have 31 jewel movements, I know because I have some, they are again 4.00 movements.

I just said they are not scamming like best swiss, who charges 1000$ for a submariner or other sites that send you nothing.

Italian movement or asian movement, who gives a [censored] what they call it, I have bought watches from our dealers that were supposed to have sapphire (and had mineral), too.

They just provide those who dont know anything about watches with reps and while doiung that, they bend the truth a little bit. But they dont use pics of gens or the like

I dont care what you think, I never said I would buy from them, I just said their prices are reasonable!

They are NOT reasonable, I think you are missing the point, they all come from the SAME person(s).

I too would love a picture... I am always curious just what you get from these scam sites...

I would be very happy to share pics but my digital camera is so old I can't get closer that 2 feet. I will give you an example, a GMT II from Globalrepli[censored] (I have one), the crown BARELY will start to thread because it hits the inside of the crownguards. It's so off sometimes the crown is popped out and I don't even know it. I am glad I didn't dip the watch one inch under the surface of my pool like I did my Seadweller for 1 second. Water got in the watch.

Edited by Torques

• 2 weeks later...
also, this global replica thing is not that much of a "scam". their items are reasonably priced. I see daytonas with chrono movements for 327$. Even if its asian, thats not much more than our dealers charge for an asian 7750 daytona!

Would you care to revise this stance?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=19292

Damn, all I keep doing for poor Slay is posting how wrong he was after the fact. It's getting tiring and makes him grumpy instead of his usual entertaining Cartman self.

Would you care to revise this stance?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=19292

Damn, all I keep doing for poor Slay is posting how wrong he was after the fact. It's getting tiring and makes him grumpy instead of his usual entertaining Cartman self.

Ditto. These guys are the worst of the worst. I am mailing the watch back just for laughs. They can keep it and sh*** it up their A**.

Ditto. These guys are the worst of the worst. I am mailing the watch back just for laughs. They can keep it and sh*** it up their A**.

How will you get a laugh from sending that watch back to them? Do you realize that if they receive the watch back, it will be sent to the next person who orders that model.

Edited by Torques