When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a MBW 1665 Bezel, or something that will fit

cib0rgman

Lost the bezel of my 1665, I am not active in the forum and into watches anymore, priorities in life and a divorce made me realize what I really need. I still have 5 watches that I collected during all these years since 2003. I am looking for a replacement bezel for my MBW 1665. anyone has one or knows where to get one that will fit a MBW case, not looking for a gen one, way too much money for me.

Let me know what you have

1 hour ago, indywatchguy said:

I always wonder what happens to guys when I no longer see them posting. Sorry for your misfortune but glad you found what you need. God Bless!

I used to think about that too, I figure that eventually people move on into other hobbies or got bored of spending insane amounts of money on Fake watches. LOL, I did spent way too much money myself. At the end I gave up the search of looking for the perfect submariner.

Thanks

3 hours ago, cib0rgman said:

I used to think about that too, I figure that eventually people move on into other hobbies or got bored of spending insane amounts of money on Fake watches. LOL, I did spent way too much money myself. At the end I gave up the search of looking for the perfect submariner.

Thanks

Lol yea I'm right there with you bro! I've spent a lot of money of reps but recently sold off 90% of mine. I'm only keeping a few super reps and have moved to the gen world. Just bought an Omega Seamaster 300 C. I've got the perfect sub...at least I think it is...can't beat a TC sub with gen bezel insert, crown, and Xtal. Doesn't get any better unless you install a Yuki movement. I'm very happy with mine. However a perfect Rolex sub C would be nice. If you didn't know they're on V7 now! and it still has flaws! They refuse to get it 100% not because they can't but like Cadillac in the old days build a solid perfect car customers won't return for decades...build a crappy car they come back again and again lol.

4 hours ago, indywatchguy said:

Lol yea I'm right there with you bro! I've spent a lot of money of reps but recently sold off 90% of mine. I'm only keeping a few super reps and have moved to the gen world. Just bought an Omega Seamaster 300 C. I've got the perfect sub...at least I think it is...can't beat a TC sub with gen bezel insert, crown, and Xtal. Doesn't get any better unless you install a Yuki movement. I'm very happy with mine. However a perfect Rolex sub C would be nice. If you didn't know they're on V7 now! and it still has flaws! They refuse to get it 100% not because they can't but like Cadillac in the old days build a solid perfect car customers won't return for decades...build a crappy car they come back again and again lol.

Yes, I still get trusty's email and saw the V7, but is still not close to perfect, the pearl is way off. I was thinking that maybe I should buy it, but then I told myself that I will not wear it. I war a Garmin smartwatch and bearly wear any of my 5 other watches, the Omega PO I have is from 2007, that is my oldest watch and the 1665 has a ton of Gen part except fro the case

• Like 1

Lost the bezel of my 1665, I am not active in the forum and into watches anymore, priorities in life and a divorce made me realize what I really need. I still have 5 watches that I collected during all these years since 2003. I am looking for a replacement bezel for my MBW 1665. anyone has one or knows where to get one that will fit a MBW case, not looking for a gen one, way too much money for me.

I have a Cartel assembly that may do the job. PM sent.