When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paul's Big Size Black Planet Ocean With Rubber Strap

dvn

what fitmic is saying is pretty much how i feel......it's horrible. and.....it sucks :thumbdown: the way to go for a PO is the ultimate 45.5 josh and andrew sell. there is no good 42mm. 4th gen is a nice "watch" but a sloppy rep compared to the ultimate 45.5 which passes for gen IMHO.

how do I get in touch with these guys...and is this the model in the Ultimate PO review...that one looks nice and even quotes a price however they don't have a website or contact info etc.

your help is appreciated

how do I get in touch with these guys...and is this the model in the Ultimate PO review...that one looks nice and even quotes a price however they don't have a website or contact info etc.

your help is appreciated

welcome to the forum jec97t. this watch is sold by several dealers. go to that part of the forum and look up trustywatchguy (andrew), Joshua....and click on their sections. You can even click on one of their offerings and look at the bottom of that post to get their websites. Then navigate through the website to the watch that you are wanting. Other dealers like Precious Time who is in the EU carry this piece as well.

Pick a dealer and then pick the watch. :D

do they make a ultimate po in 42mm? or is it end at 4th gen? 45mm po is way to big for my skinny 6.5" wrist

Nope! Not sure what they are waiting for as the 45mm is just too much watch for those with mid size wrists. :whistling:

I have tried the gen 45mm and it just too massive, specially with the 22mm ss bracelet. It feels more substantial than the 44mm Pams with leather strap on my 7.25" wrist and that is saying something. :o

I hope the factories get around to the 42mm ultimate in 07. They have got to know that it would be a huge seller.