When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yuki 7206 bracelet out of stock - how often does he restock?

Revere

I'm looking to get a 7206 bracelet for my 6538 build. It seems like his 7206 is as good as you can get before shelling out a few thousand for the gen. 

I know it doesn't take 2 mm springbars but I remember reading here (I believe it was our own Nanuq?) saying that you can just force those endlinks open to take the 2 mm spring bar.

I bought one last year and I was really disappointed with the quality, I mean, the gen ones weren't great quality either but the clasp stampings and the coronet on Yuki's were really crappy and the fact that the end links don't take the 2 mm spring bars is another drawback on the whole thing
Luckily they are in high demand and I was able to resell it

I have owned a few genuine 7206 type bracelets over the years both USA made and swiss made as well as a couple aftmkt models and never was impressed with them except for their hair pulling ability.  That being said, I would go for a folded oyster from Mary etc if it suits the watch model. 

On another note...I sent 6 vintage bracelets to Michael 'CK' Young in HK a few years ago for refurbishing and they came back in much better condition than when sent so if you run across a worn out genuine 7206 it would probably be worth the $$ to have it reworked.

http://www.classicwatchrepair.com/