When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Broad Arrow

vric

Here is some picture of my new baby that I got from a member here.

It's just like ByTor one, but without the Automatic writing on the dial. (since the watch is Manual Seagull ST19, it's a real bonus..)

180728-7404.jpg

180728-7405.jpg

180728-7406.jpg

btw I need an extra link for this one.. if you have one that collect dust, I would appreciate.

Thanks

Congrats vric, what a beautiful watch. ;)

This is one of the reps that never lost its appeal to me. It's stealthy and beautiful... very "low end", but because of the thick blue broad arrow hands it's not "pale" like some other white dial watches. Finding it without "automatic" was really nice surprise.

A true collector's item in the rep world.

Here's another dial shot. Not perfect since the hands are in a bit bad position. But the white dial is very clean and beautiful. Notice the different text (automatic) on my dial.

180971-7315.jpg

By-Tor: Is your watch having "circular" subdials ? They look "flat" to me. Look my closeup picture to know what I mean. (circular texture)

chris5264: My camera is a Canon S3 IS with Hoya Macro lens set and a good tripod. (the Hoya lens do most of the job) Picture are 6Mpix 1:1, no cropping done ! And I can seriously do a 6Mpixel picture of one subdial if I want with the lens set (without, I would be happy to get the dial on frame :p) Sadly, when I have time to take picture, the light is always bad. Those picture are 15 second opening !

The chrono minute hand did the problem you told me about only once.. I have used it few time since and it's not doing it anymore.. I found that pressing "progressively" the button instead of just pressing it "harder" avoid the jumping hand problem. Being gentle her :p

Very happy with your watch.. euhhh my watch :p Thanks again mate.

Edited by vric

By-Tor: Is your watch having "circular" subdials ? They look "flat" to me. Look my closeup picture to know what I mean. (circular texture)

No, they're similar as yours. It's the excessive lighting, contrast setting and the use of a white reflector card in the photo that just makes them look flat.

Anyway I like it.. I have a Brown Buffalo strap coming for it (while waiting to get an extra link)

I think Omegas look better on leather. My Moonwatch has a black leather strap and it makes it look significantly better.

Edit: The speedmasters look better, that is.