When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

See A Dweller...

automatico

Seeing rolojack's 16600 SD for sale reminded me that I have two 'nos' 16600 SD that I got from 'River' 12 or 15 years ago.  Does anyone remember them?  If yes, how do they stack up against the later cartel SD?  I compared them a while back (have one of the later cartel models too) and the River SD dial is very close and the case is as good...mine have holes all the way through the lugs (need to be drilled out) and 'new' swisseta 2836 but no numbers between the lugs.  They have ratty bezel pearls and SEL with solid mid links in the bracelets but the links could be fixed.

'New' swisseta = new when the watch was new.

I know, I know..."Post a picture!"  Well...I do not do pictures unless I have to (I only post meaningless BS) and have never posted a picture on RWG, or TRC for that matter.  Why? Because I do not want the hassle of taking pictures and posting them...it's bad enough for me to list something for sale on eBay once in a while.  I just wondered if anyone owns/owned a River SD from back then and has an opinion on how they compare to today's improved cartel offerings.