When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello

Hello.

I have already been reading here for a while. With the help of the admin I managed to overcome my technical issues with the registration process and so I'm a happy member now.

My hobby is watchmaking, not only putting parts together. Making or repairing watch parts is more fun for me than just buying them and putting them into place. And I am more interested in technical details of a watch than in looks, model, rareness and other stuff, a collector would be interested in.

I will start in the Rolex Section, because right now I am working on a 6263 build.

We do have quite strict rules here in Germany concerning the use of trademarks, brand names, registered design and so on. So doing builds with parts sourced from all over the world might put oneself into jail with one leg or cost a fortune for lawyers and fines once a brand gets aware of ones activities. So I prefer not to use my real name. ;) 

Best regards

"Profherm"