When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Group Buy

vmena

I would like to acknowledge all participants in the Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Group Buy their support to make this an trouble less transaction. Everybody paid on time, there were so respectful relationship that it worth the effort to coordinate it and give me back much more than I expected, specially because I think I've made more friends than I had before. Thanks all of you for making this exercise an enjoyment for me.

Regarding King, I only can say that honestly I didn't expect so much help and collaboration from her side. Surely 18 buying orders are nothing special for any of our dealers and she took this like she was receiving a hundred. Having avoided drop shipment to ensure we receive our watches in safe conditions says a lot about her.

I wish all of receive our watches in "health" conditions and we enjoy them. This is my first time buying an Asian 7750 and I'm curious about the way thy work.

Thanks to all of you and see you in a next Group Buy (but now it's one of you to take the lead)! :rolleyes:

I would like to acknowledge all participants in the Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Group Buy their support to make this an trouble less transaction. Everybody paid on time, there were so respectful relationship that it worth the effort to coordinate it and give me back much more than I expected, specially because I think I've made more friends than I had before. Thanks all of you for making this exercise an enjoyment for me.

Regarding King, I only can say that honestly I didn't expect so much help and collaboration from her side. Surely 18 buying orders are nothing special for any of our dealers and she took this like she was receiving a hundred. Having avoided drop shipment to ensure we receive our watches in safe conditions says a lot about her.

I wish all of receive our watches in "health" conditions and we enjoy them. This is my first time buying an Asian 7750 and I'm curious about the way thy work.

Thanks to all of you and see you in a next Group Buy (but now it's one of you to take the lead)! :rolleyes:

vmena - I'd just like to say many thanks to you. This is my first participation in a group buy, and the whole thing was totally pain free because of your careful management. It is also my first purchase of any Asian movement, so I'm also curious to how well it works.

Thanks again,

JSW

Many thanks to you Victor. This was excellently organized. I'm looking forward to the watch (and I have some Asian 7750s already and they work like a charm)

Good to hear! I have a watchmaker friend of mine who as a favor sometimes works on ETA's but never tried an Asian and I must convince him to check this 7750 as soon as I have it.

thanks for all the effort. Great organised group buy. :yahoo:

See review on the watch in my post today

regards

Huub