When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Gold Wrapped 15-20 Mil Daytona Vs 40mm Day Date

CBOY

Hi guys I'm a newbie here I have vast experience in genuine watches & replicas.

although I've come across these two beauty's on Trusty Via Andrew.

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6&products_id=16050

and

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_452&products_id=15989

the 2017 Green dial Daytona and the new 40mm day date.

can anyone give me a hint or point me in the right direction as which watch is more likely to feel and also look the most genuine?

its a lot to spend on a rep, approx $1,400.00 I've never splashed out over $600 on a rep before, this is new territory for me.

all comments and help would be appreciated!

thanks all.

IMG_4496.PNG

IMG_4497.PNG

Hello and welcome to the community.

Your money, your decision, but speaking as someone who has spent nearly $3500 so far on my 5508, I wouldn't be paying that much for a Daytona with an Asian 7750 especially as the case is 15mm thick compared to 12.2mm on the gen. believe me those few millimetres matter on the wrist.

The DayDate I like better, but to be honest if it were my money I would probably go to @mymanmatt even though he only builds 36mm

Are you absolutely set on gold? Plated stainless will never have the same weight as solid gold

Perhaps if you tell us more about the gens and reps you have experience with, we can give you more targeted advice.

The most important piece of advice I can give you is to consider all opinions and make your own mind up. If you are happy with your purchase, nothing else matters.