When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chrono Avenger Titanium

JJFlash

I've been asking this question of a few dealers myself lately...I'm basically being told that they can't even get the ti anymore...hell, I'd jump all over one with the new 28800bph movement if the watch was as good as the older ones. I'm sure several people would snap one up besides myself.

Edited by gliptopolis

I agree it would be nice to see and new and improved (or rather, the old one improved) CA and Seawolf. I exchanged emails with a dealer who said that he had originally been told that these would be back in production by Christmas, but that didn't happen because his supplier was frankly disappointed with sales of recent Breitling reps. He said it was still possible, and likely, that they would go into production sometime in the spring but it wasn't a priority. I would guess this is related to why there seems to be no enthusiasm about getting the Steelfish into production. This is disappointing for sure. I waited on buying a PO for months because I wanted both the Steelfish and CA more, but after hearing this I got the Ultimate 45mm PO last week.

Silix had the newer case Breitling Chrono Avenger in titanium, and with ETA 7750 as well! Very cheap price in comparison to most dealers as well! If you want Asian movement, my guess is that it would be priced whatever they price the IWC GST Chrono in titanium ?

Silix had the newer case Breitling Chrono Avenger in titanium, and with ETA 7750 as well! Very cheap price in comparison to most dealers as well! If you want Asian movement, my guess is that it would be priced whatever they price the IWC GST Chrono in titanium ?

Thanks much Chronus for the tip.

Will promptly research this info.

By the way I love the girls eyes.

Loved the whole body picture even more so.

Who is she?

:p

Adriana Lima, a Brasilian model ^_^

Beautiful woman, but those eyes...... something about a beautiful woman's eyes :D

With the BCA, remember it is the newer case, but they have great prices, if you like ETA may be cost effective to get it with that already installed! At least at the price it was at months ago. :bounce:

Adriana Lima, a Brasilian model ^_^

Beautiful woman, but those eyes...... something about a beautiful woman's eyes :D

Thanks be to Pugwash for editing the original image down, when I was too lazy to! Thanks Puggy!

Silix had the newer case Breitling Chrono Avenger in titanium, and with ETA 7750 as well!

I did the reconnaissance.

According to the SilixPrime websight.

White face only, Swiss 7750 Automatic titanium for $550.

For me the wrong color.

Make it black face only please.

Nice to have Swiss 7750 tho.

Reps with a price tag > $500 makes me balk.

We got the entry level - old Asian 7750 available.

We got the pricely one - Swiss 7750 available.

So where is the new Asian 7750 @ 28,800 bph?

Its for me the more desirable middle of the pack movement.

I did the reconnaissance.

According to the SilixPrime websight.

White face only, Swiss 7750 Automatic titanium for $550.

For me the wrong color.

Make it black face only please.

Nice to have Swiss 7750 tho.

Reps with a price tag > $500 makes me balk.

Considering the new Evolution with ETA 7750 is around the $700 mark, that's not a bad price, is it ?

I have a genuine black dial that I probably won't use but no inner bezel ring...! I also have a white dial. Luckily, the rep bezel ring can be used :)

Personally, I went for the white dial, I have lots of dark dial watches and chronos already!

And... ask silix if they have the black dial for that, I'm sure they can take a look for you.

Forgot about the movements, the old Asian 7750 has the advantage that you can swap out the movement with an ETA 7750 and the hands will fit. The new Asian 7750, the hands will not fit and parts have to either be swapped around or the hand posts modified.

I don't think this watch was ever made with the newer Asian 7750 copy - and probably not in titanium... ask the dealer for advice on that one. If this is a watch you really really like, and plan on keeping a long time, and can overlook the minor inaccuracies, then go for the ETA - servicing will be fine with any watchmaker prepared to work on it :D