When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silixprime 59 Pound Eta Sub?

pro expert dan

Hey guys,

this is one of the cheapest ETA subs i have seen, and im wondering if anyone could shead some light on this? I am faced with the question 'should i get the Beginmariner from perfect-clones and know that i will get good service and a good end result or should i go for the one with the better offer and less reviews to get more out of the long run'.

These are the two watches...

http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1212

and

http://perfect-clones.com/rlss10009-black-...ing-p-2311.html

Has anybody had any experience with silix? What do you think of his sub? What do you make from the pictures? What's the service like?

.. I have searched the forum, but im just wanting to get some up-to-date views and opinions on him and this watch.

Thanks

Hey guys,

this is one of the cheapest ETA subs i have seen, and im wondering if anyone could shead some light on this? I am faced with the question 'should i get the Beginmariner from perfect-clones and know that i will get good service and a good end result or should i go for the one with the better offer and less reviews to get more out of the long run'.

These are the two watches...

http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1212

and

http://perfect-clones.com/rlss10009-black-...ing-p-2311.html

Has anybody had any experience with silix? What do you think of his sub? What do you make from the pictures? What's the service like?

.. I have searched the forum, but im just wanting to get some up-to-date views and opinions on him and this watch.

Thanks

Sillix is good,but you can get a better Sub for the money....

This one is a CN-Sub with date to far on the right side...

Take Wo-Marts perfect Sub,its damm good and same price...

I don't know the Sub, but Silix are great.

ps. ETA2836 is a 28k movement, the Beginmariner has a 21k movement.

The $115 sub from Silix is a good price for an ETA 2836 watch,,but cosmetically,,it is way off.

The BeginMariner has the eta (copy) of the 2813, which is also a 28,800 bph not the asian 21k. I just got 2 from Josh, I compared the movement with my asian and they look different. The BeginMariner look great though. I think this the same watch as the NoobMariner from Niel but different movement.

I just got the Beginmariner from Josh a couple of weeks ago. It has the "WO"- Seagull logo, asian 21j movement which is the 21.6K beat, as far as I know. I opened mine up and it's the golden movt. w/ the Rolex logo applied to the rotor. It's keeping great time for the last two weeks on the winder. I haven't even taken the plastic off, but will when I get around to squaring up the cg's. I had TTK's Noobmariner, same case, dial, etc., but it had the SE logo inside a shield on the movement and was silver colored. I sent it on to my nephew as a belated xmas present for further testing- no one tears up a watch faster than a teenager!

IMO, the next step up would be Paul's "Perfect sub" with the ETA (the one for $149), or TWG's or EL's- all three are the same watch as far as I can see. Silix, aka Angel and Jay, are great dealers and the price is great on their ETA sub, but I agree w/ Tribal about the date being too far right.

I just got the Beginmariner from Josh a couple of weeks ago. It has the "WO"- Seagull logo, asian 21j movement which is the 21.6K beat, as far as I know. I opened mine up and it's the golden movt. w/ the Rolex logo applied to the rotor.

Are you telling me it's not really an ETA?

Are you telling me it's not really an ETA?

Here is the movement Josh advertised as ETA 2813. I found some ETA 2813 pics (they look like this) , but I cannot find any reference that this is 28,800bph as to what Josh is saying in his website. Does any body know if this is really a 28,800 movement?

183382-6572.jpg

Well guys, I don't honestly know about the beat, but this is a Seagull movement as far as I can tell, just like this DG 2813 movt. that O Frei carries, only Frei's is silver, and not gold colored. My Beginmariner clearly has the WO logo below the balance, just like you can see in the ofrei picture.

http://www.ofrei.com/page1119.html

It might be that Seagull is upping beat to 28,800, we can only hope. But like the asian 7750, these movements are improving all the time. And yes, this is definitely an asian copy of an ETA movt.