When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cn Ems Tracking...is There A Trick?

chrono903

guys, ok, i will try to explain this one more time for those of you who keep referencing the tracking #.

IT IS NOT THE TRACKING #

IT IS THE 4 DIGIT VALIDATION CODE

i type it in and it tells me it is the wrong #. Anyway, i will just watch my mail.

Thom

Thom,

we are joking a little bit (but I'm sure everyone here knows the feeling when waiting for a new watch...).

You just have 2 choices: 1.) mail your dealer and validate your 4 digit code (perhaps there's a typo ?)

2.) Try other Websites who are involved in the transport (like USPS) - like stated above.

Otherwise you just have to wait patiently like we all do when Tracking doesn't work properly (which is very common)...

Thom,

we are joking a little bit (but I'm sure everyone here knows the feeling when waiting for a new watch...).

You just have 2 choices: 1.) mail your dealer and validate your 4 digit code (perhaps there's a typo ?)

2.) Try other Websites who are involved in the transport (like USPS) - like stated above.

Otherwise you just have to wait patiently like we all do when Tracking doesn't work properly (which is very common)...

the 4 digit code does not come from the dealer :bangin: , it is one of those squiggly kind that is in a box, after you enter your information, a security code, the kind that change everytime you referesh the page.

oh i know what you're talking about.

Did you check to see if the code is case-sensitive? Otherwise I'm not sure what to tell you. I've had problems with those things before, if you keep refreshing the page it'll generate new codes..maybe another code will work.

Have you tried a different browser ?

I can't log in to RWI with Firefox - but works well with Opera...

now thats a good suggestion, it doesnt work with aol or explorer

oh i know what you're talking about.

Did you check to see if the code is case-sensitive? Otherwise I'm not sure what to tell you. I've had problems with those things before, if you keep refreshing the page it'll generate new codes..maybe another code will work.

Its all numbers.

Thank you both for the help, really I am not as anxious as this post would imply. I will just watch my mail. In case anyone was wondering, i bought a sash sub. i have a nymphomariner also and will do some side by side shots when it comes.

Thanks again!

thom

Something I noticed today on the site.

When you go to the tracking site, the 4 digit val code will be let's say 1234, then once you type in you tracking number, the 4 digit code changes to a new number (at least it did for me)... So make sure you're not memorizing the first number and not catching the switch... Also I'm using firefox on a XP pro machine if that matters. Maybe get the IE tab extension and see if that helps?

I'm also very curious as to when my watch will arrive. I paid wednesday, and got the tracking last night, so I'm wondering if it will show up today. it's my first rep, so I'm wicked excited right now....

Never had any problems as regards tracking info. Ordered and paid for an Ultimate PO from Joshua last week. Got the tracking info last saturday and checked the number on the Parcelforce website today and everything is A-OK! As usual...

Status: Handed Over 184163-6390.gif184163-6390.gif184163-6390.gif184163-6390.gif

Parcel tracks 184163-6390.gif184163-6390.gif184163-6390.gif184163-6390.gif

Date Time Location Tracking Event 184163-6390.gif

15-01-2007 23:57 Delivery Agent - GUANGZHOU - PTT Left origin country

15-01-2007 20:10 Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer 184163-6390.gif

Just under 4 hours between my watch being sent out from the drop shipper until it was on a plane winging it's way to the UK...