When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam submersible on da vinci distressed strap

rbj69

distressed da vinci OF on regatta sub, again lol but this is a beach seen shot for u washed up from the ocean , lol (my kids sandbox with a little water added basically, lol) just having fun for a change lol, i love this strap btw can u tell

16291-3291.jpg

16291-3292.jpg

now sunning and drying off from the deep sea , lol

16291-3293.jpg

16291-3294.jpg

joe, thx for the frontal view of the date window as well, not as bad as i'd guessed. as for the surf&turf shots, hmmmmmm, maybe someone's been spending a little too much time in the sun????? lol, just kidding.

how about putting ss bracelet on it... that'll will be my choice when el get's his perfected.

jeff the funny thing is this is one of the cheapest cost reps i own and it is one of my favorites lmao , go figure, lol i am going to put me a swiss 7750 in it if it ever dies, i think it will fit and then it will be a tank, well at least i hope it will fit, if not i will buy the asian 7750 like the ones in the newer versions and slap in it, at least there r some options available , , i just waterproofed it so im not scared to go in the water at the beach with it now lol , everyone keep in mind it is totally not waterproof upon arrival so if u intend for it to be a daily beater i would advise having someone put u a xtra flat oring in the crown and tighten the caseback and chek to see if the crystal is sealed properly ok

joe, thx for the frontal view of the date window as well, not as bad as i'd guessed. as for the surf&turf shots, hmmmmmm, maybe someone's been spending a little too much time in the sun????? lol, just kidding.

how about putting ss bracelet on it... that'll will be my choice when el get's his perfected.

your welcome, and no braclet for this one for me, this one is definitely a sporty strap watch, funny thing is i actually like the rubber deployment as well, it is sort of like a braclet

hey whats wrong with my fun pictures, lmao see if u can do better, roflmao

jeff the funny thing is this is one of the cheapest cost reps i own and it is one of my favorites lmao , go figure, lol i am going to put me a swiss 7750 in it if it ever dies,

I feel the same way about my 024. I will probably have it on all weekend....I can't believe this was less than 200 USD....

Cool strap, I've got the OF black DaVinci on my 001. Best strap I ever bought.

Can't wait for a correct 024. This is my favorite PAM and I almost bought an OEM until it dawned upon me that the Richmont group can suck my big toe for gobbling up all the small cottage-industry-based watch firms in the 70s/80s by striking fear into their hearts over the take over of Quartz and how mechanicals will die out...

My next OEM purchase is a Breguet Type XX Areonavale. Screw Richmont.

So... I will buy a 024 rep. And then mod it in every possible way. Then I'll stick to my plan of not giving Richmont any more $$$.