When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ISC/Customs clarification

Dog_Heir

Sorry if this is the wrong forum--I'm obv a newbie. I'm hoping someone can confirm or deny whether, once tracking on USPS shows "processed through ISC," that the mail has passed customs.

I'm asking because my tracking says that it was processed through NY ISC facility, but the newest status is "Inbound to Customs."  I was fairly certain once mail passes through ISC, Customs is in the past. Am I wrong here? USPS tracking sucks so it could just be a mistake? I've never seen this status before.

Hello and welcome to to our community. I can’t really help you with your question, I’m not US based. Most dealers accept the Customs risk, so although the first purchase is always a worry I recommend you just be patient and wait for it to turn up at your door.

Don’t forget to tell us about it and post pictures once it arrives 

I had to look up ISC- couldn't figure out what it stood for- International Sorting Center (USPS). So no, you can't assume it's been thru Customs yet. It's just been sorted in NY. But hopefully Customs will only take a day or two and maybe you'll see your watch in a week or so. And remember, the USPS continues to get worse and worse.