When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph Tachymeter

hupholland

How long should I wait for a reply from King? It's been 2 days which may or may not be a long time. Joshua always replies within a few hours.

A couple of days is a reasonable time for King, as far as i know she usually connects to the internet once a day, not that often.

She's not very comfortable with english language and sometimes she prefers not to give extra clarifications but that doesn't mean she won't take care of you.

Use a basic language in your communication with her.

Which option would you prefer?

- watch replacement

- new spare dial

Suggest her your favourite solution considering that option number 1 entails that you'll have to ship the watch back to China before getting the new one and it takes time. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
OK here we go:

look and feel: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

finish: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

rubber strap: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

deployment strap: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

dial: very good and sharp, little blur on subdial ring (only with loupe) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hands: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Date allignment: little bit off <_<

Engraving: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Engraving rotor: letters U and C bit blurred: <_<

Movement: a bit slow, see what happens in a few days <_<

Build quality: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Overall impression: :yahoo:

Advise: MUST HAVE!

Very nice watch!

Where did you get it? What did you pay for it? How much are the shipping costs to the netherlands? How long does it take for shipping? Is the rubber strap really nice?

Very nice watch!

Where did you get it? What did you pay for it? How much are the shipping costs to the netherlands? How long does it take for shipping? Is the rubber strap really nice?

Welkom mede hollander!

Do some reading on the forum... you will learn and know all in good time. Start reading the pinned topics in every section and look at the dealer galleries. Use the search button if you want to know something. Almost every question can be answered this way.

• 2 weeks later...

got one from Josh, my 1st rep ever, looks good for me, i don't have a gen to compare. there's one small piece of fine metal inside the watch, moves around and sometimes visible. it looks like a scratch in the glass but for now it's gone, it decided to stick around somewhere hidden.hehehe,. also there are times it will lag 1 to 2 minutes a day. anybody can suggest on how to get this watch running on time?