When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have You Ever Seen Perfection? V's Mignatta Custom Strap

fotoman

WOW - i have been dying to shoot this thing for 2 days now and i finally got a chance. This is my Custom Mignatta/ V strap - Hand picked out leather by V and Hand Crafted to Thick Juicy Perfection by HKTAN - Do i need to go on? - i think not - We all know it simply just doesn't get better than this.

I spotted this leather and told V i wanted it the minute he posted it - and i'm glad i did- There are only 2 in existance - mine and his :) so, i need to thank him for even agreeing to sell it to me. :)

One day soon i hope to get a watch for it. I have one picked out - he 253 Regatta Flyback with the new dial. I'm short on watch buying money right now, so it will have to wait- BUT, i couldn't very well let this puppy go to someone else.

:) I almost don't even want to touch it cause i could ruin it :)

Enjoy The Masterpiece - Also note, shown is my other mignatta/ V strap and my almost perfect 177h

186119-5931.jpg

186119-5932.jpg 186119-5933.jpg 186119-5934.jpg 186119-5935.jpg

That's a beautiful strap! As good as they get I reckon :thumbsupsmileyanim: That dark one is very nice too... I like the way the stitches go slightly diagonal.

Wear it well!

The tan strap would look great with a Fiddy. The gold color of the strap would accent the gold hands of the Fiddy. God, do I sound like a fruit, or what?

Beany

Thanks for your words Aaron... Many credits must go to HKTAN for his wonderful job he does to my custom straps.

My strap with this leather is becoming one of my favourites and as I told you in our PMs it has returned to HKTAN to put a nice sewn-in logo buckle. I always put logo buckles to the straps I love the most...

Enjoy it when you will decide in which watch you will wear it :)

And YES .. it will be pefect for the fiddy.. It is very similar with the OEM cashmere :D