When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TD? Really appreciate some help

snaker0688

Question

I was really hoping that someone might be able to point me to a Trusted dealer... I know it's a delicate subject and websites are getting shutdown... but it seems that a lot of people know something I don't when it comes to where I can purchase a quality replica.  If someone could just point me in right direction, you'll have made a grateful friend.

Sean

2 answers to this question

Hi Snaker, welcome to the friendliest forum, some of the other ones like to shoot new members down for the fun of it. We have all previously been in your position, mine was back in 2008!!

. My suggestion is that you have a look at our trusted 'collectors' forum and decide what works for you best. I have personally always used Andrew at trusty time or Josh at perfect clones, they are collectively known as The Cartel if your searching the forums and come across the term. Both have been in the rep scene for years and are trusted.

Hope that helps

Cheers DH  

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Snaker!  Take a stroll through our TD listings.  We give each of them an area to "own" and they can list new items and maintain their current website URLs.  We make it their responsibility to keep their area current, so that's also an indicator of the responsiveness you might anticipate.  If their info here is current, they're Johnny-on-the-spot and will more than likely give you good service.