When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre-tag Heuer Reps

joelmassee

• 3 months later...

I bought this Heuer "Monza" on the streets of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2002. Did not know much about replicas back then..It was my first special replica and was my regular watch for two-three years.

Quartz-powered, but with a small seconds subdial@6, ts is not very noticeable. Functional chronograph, 24-hour dial@3 and very well aligned date and date window.

240468-10003.jpg

I'd like to see an Autavia rep, pref. the ol' 3 register version!

In fact, I'd like to see more vintage reps in general.

Join the club Euno, maybe we should start a 'petition'? (no polls allowed here of course :whistling: )

Whilst I like the late '60's triple reg models, I feel they've got a little too much of the Daytona about them, and prefer the later (early 70's) cushion-case models with twin register and date...in fact gens can still be picked up for around

I bought this one some months ago.. 1974 Carrera model with calibre 12 movement. Same movement and lefty crown as the coolest Autavias..

240526-9994.jpg

Alas, I have never used it, just sits in my watchbox. I prefer the similar cusion-shaped Speedmaster Mark II, when I want a vintage Chronograph. The Carrera is for sale, together with a collection of suitable straps, if anyone gives me an offer in the region of 1200 USD. :)

240526-9995.jpg

Docblackrock, somehow I knew that you'd be a big fan of the old vintage Heuers!

Caliber 11/12 are fantastic movements. They are def. Betamax quality :)

Anyhow, I am somewhat surprised that there are no Autavia reps. I am sure that they would sell (who doesn't like them).

Cheers

PS. That black-dialed single-button frankenheuer is gorgeous.

Hello,

I am wondering if Pre-Tag Heuer reps exist--any watches without Tag on the dial. I haven't seen any, but might not have looked in the right places. In particular, I am a fan of Heuer military chronos.

Thanks email/PM me.

This is a rep of a vintage Heuer Bund chrono but without the HEUER logo. Check it out on the 'bay...........Item No 180111364531. I'm seriously thinking of getting one.

that one on the 'bay is nice looking but i think with out the heuer logo it is just missing that something special, but if we could get some vintage reps going that would be pretty sweet!

i guess we can dream cant we

This is a rep of a vintage Heuer Bund chrono but without the HEUER logo. Check it out on the 'bay...........Item No 180111364531. I'm seriously thinking of getting one.

This is a beautiful watch. I wish that the seller offered a rep dial, too :) it would be easy to do :)

I love the Heuer Bund chronos.