When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 029 Gmt Tuxedo Dial - 100mm Macro Lens Shots

rolli

Hey Rolli,

once more great pictures - and man you are sick :yu: are you ordering a new Panerai every week??

cheers

LP :victory:

hey lovepanerai,

sick ????????????? ----- wrong word ------ the right word is --- I-N-S-A-N-E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

you know what i mean.

not each week, but each 14 days or each month.

yesterday i have ordered the new pam089 ti gmt.

another new kitchen clock. i love kitchen clocks.

peace with all the pam lovers !!! :victory:

cheers

rolli

is that the one with the 2893-2 mvt or 2863-2?...

again lovely pics...how about making a group shot of all of the PAMs that you have?...it would be a great "family" pic...

hi dadog13,

currently still the 2836-2 inside, the next mod is the swapping to a 2893-2 gmt.

group shots come a little bit later.

cheers

rolli

Darn nice photos, rolli! I've never been able to properly capture the tuxedo dial in my photos but yours certainly does. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have the same with the 2893-2 & it's a terrific watch. The movement is super smooth and keeps near perfect time plus it doesn't hurt that is the same mvmt used in the genuine article. Definitely worth the upgrade if the 2836 decides to act up.

Thanks for sharing!

This may be a tad off-topic, but how hard is it to replace a crown? I know that in order for this to be done the caseback needs to be removed and the crown gets pulled out. Is the palp crown just the crown or it is also the stem?

If it is only the crown, how do you detach the old crown and re-attach the new crown?

Thanks!

the crown is seperate from the stem. it's easy to remove! just hold it in front of a halogen light, stove burner, mini torch or a good heat source to break the glue, put the stell in a pin vice or drill head, and unscrew it. then just reinstall the new crown and sand down the lever untill it will properly close.

@rolli......these pics are incredible! nice watch!

Great Pics Rolli. Does that tuxedo dial in the in the 29 look as good in person as it does in the pics? If so it moves up on my list. Would love to find one with the 2893-2.

hi russ,

it's the same amazing dial and watch in person and at your wrist like on the pictures.

cheers

rolli