When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where Can I Buy The Best Panerai Replica?

kidxer

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this board. I've decided that I would like to buy a Panerai replica and would like to know where to buy without getting scammed.

I would like to get the PAM00241 Luminor Power Reserve, if possible.

Any suggestions as to where to get one for a decent price?

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this board. I've decided that I would like to buy a Panerai replica and would like to know where to buy without getting scammed.

Thanks in advance!

Uh... I guess you should read up on the site. I know you've been here all of 9 minutes before you posted this, but this question can not be answered that easily.

no one sells the best panerai replica. you have to "build" it! some have a better case, some have a better dial, some have a better movement, some have a better crown......ect. you have to find all the best parts and combine them then do some mods like fix recessed cannon pins, relume, fat crowns, straps, ect. davidsenjpn is a good place to start... good luck and welcome to the forum! i can help out with mods if you need. i'd start out with a manual wind version first as they can be made more accurate easily. no worries about datewheels, cyclops, AR coatings, ect.

at least he didn't ask who has the best sub......wait....who has the best sub refers to one watch.... who has the best panerai refers to hundreds of models! ....oh boy... :p you can't blame him for trying...... :D

I'm starting to get the picture... thanks for the replies... I think this is going to be fun!

I'm starting to get the picture... thanks for the replies... I think this is going to be fun!

lots of fun indeed! try www.perfect-clones.com look at the new pam 036 titanium. this may be the best out of the box pam yet. fat crown, no recessed pin, fat crowngaurd, great AR coating, real titanium. very nice quality! add a nice strap and maybe a lume jod and your done :rolleyes:

188124-5417.jpg

lots of fun indeed! try www.perfect-clones.com look at the new pam 036 titanium. this may be the best out of the box pam yet. fat crown, no recessed pin, fat crowngaurd, great AR coating, real titanium. very nice quality! add a nice strap and maybe a lume jod and your done :rolleyes:

188146-5415.jpg

Awesome, thanks!

Do you recommend staying away from the ones with the power reserve feature to avoid complications?

ok guys -- I've had a chance to read some of the posts on the site; some very good stuff... you guys seem to have a great community here.

I'm looking at the following watches and would like your thoughts:

1) PN06101

2) PN17201

3) PN00401

4) PN02801

and

5) PN03601

At the end of the day, it seems that for the reasons flavour flav graciously mentioned above, I think that the 306 is the one to go with. It's the thickest of the bunch at 14mm - is that closer to gen than 12.5mm? But I do like the PVD look... Perhaps the next one as the 036 seems like a strong piece.

By the way, what are the key differences between the 061 and the 036?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you might have.

Now it got complicated again. I had finally decided to go for a Davidsens latest titan model, mainly since I got the impression his watches are of best replica quality. What is your impression about Perfect Clones versions?

Thanks for your anwer,

Ulf

189495-5195.jpg

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Try Joshua ;) Best watches and best customer services. He usually responds to emails within a few minutes, at most a few hours. Highly recommended.

Edited by desoxyRNS

• 5 months later...
who's Joshua? going to the intro section now...

he may not be on the board anymore but he is very honest and reliable for customer service after the fact ...so is Andrew... he and Joshua combine many projects together i have many watches from both... both are senior dealers with some influence with the makers.... the 104 is coming out next month .. or so i am told with correct font and mag ... Joshua is ,, perfect clones .. google that.... and Andrew is... trustywatchguy ... google that

Edited by lanikai

282865-10389.jpg

are the other pams on that site same as the pam 036?

I've bought a lot of PAMs since I arrived here from Andrew (sendind them to the modders later) or from Davidsen (no mods needed). In PAMs I think superlume and cannion pin are needed mods and out-of-the-box only in Davidsen's. If you want "the best PAM", buy a 036 from Joshua or a 111H from Andrew and send it to Flav or Vaccum. It's more expensive and slow... but you'll have a great confidence watch. Your other option is to buy from Davidsen (his models has incorrect case but all the mods done and great quality).

I started with a fiddy (I really bought two differents fiddies) and after three months and with the help of Finepics now I have a perfect (or near perfect) one... but... now Davidsen is selling the same model with all the mods done and cheaper!! It's part of the game :)

Just chose and ejoy.

Now it got complicated again. I had finally decided to go for a Davidsens latest titan model, mainly since I got the impression his watches are of best replica quality. What is your impression about Perfect Clones versions?

Thanks for your anwer,

Ulf

Oh boys, we really became so loving... but as a PR lover I can't help from helping one who is looking for PR.

Ok, kid, the PR is not a problem on itself, it is a working and reliable feature on reps.

The problem is that all PR models have date too, so you will have to face issues about the cyclops and the datewheel font.

If you choose the 028 you will also have issues with the PVD coating.

Here is a summary of 028 problems:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/PAM-028-ETA2892-...put-t30308.html

And a report on an almost-completely-modded 028:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=24788

Some generals about PR models:

They come in two incarnations: PR indicator @6 Hr (027, 028), and PR indicator @5 Hr (090, 124, 171, 222, 241).

PR@6 comes either with 2892-A2 movement (about 650 USD), or Asian 21J movement (about 80 USD, incorrect caseback).

PR@5 comes with the exellent Seagull ST-2530 movement and at prices between 90 - 150 USD. They all have a quick date pusher @8 that the genuines have not. Caseback accuracy varies along with the price, but it is often inaccurate and you will have to do some leg work to find an accurate one. Date magnification is good out of the box, date font is not.

283933-9697.jpg

FF, what kind of strap is that? It looks fantastic.