When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally Got It. Genuine 295c In Rep Case!

After cracking 2 Genuine crystals I finally got it :)

First I've glued the crystal to the genuine spacer ring with epoxy adhesive, then I've put the crystal-gasket-entity into the watch and filled the spaces up with silicon (and let it harden a little while). The result us a superb-water-resistant-submariner with genuine gasket and veeeery nice date magnification.

Sorry, my cam does not support macro mode, but this is what it looks like :)

I'm am so happy that i finally did it...and for all those who think that a 295C is not compatible with rep cases: here's the evidence to the contrary:

188191-5364.jpg

188191-5365.jpg

188191-5366.jpg

188191-5367.jpg

Edited by FlipLockBuckle

This fellow is playing RWG folks like a fiddle...

Imagine someone spending upwards of $750 on genuine crystals for the want of a $50 press...not likely...

I think he's having a good laugh at our expense. The quality of the pics, his camera only has "Landscape" but no "Flower" setting, can only take a crappy picture etc... trying to convince others here to use a hockey puck and a vice as a crystal press, no wait, even better - epoxy and bathroom silicone to hold the crystal in place... I dont' believe a thing this person says or posts, nada...

Come on folks, am I the only one that sees this for what it is? Someone having a lot of fun at our expense.

RG

This fellow is playing RWG folks like a fiddle...

Imagine someone spending upwards of $750 on genuine crystals for the want of a $50 press...not likely...

I think he's having a good laugh at our expense. The quality of the pics, his camera only has "Landscape" but no "Flower" setting, can only take a crappy picture etc... trying to convince others here to use a hockey puck and a vice as a crystal press, no wait, even better - epoxy and bathroom silicone to hold the crystal in place... I dont' believe a thing this person says or posts, nada...

Come on folks, am I the only one that sees this for what it is? Someone having a lot of fun at our expense.

RG

I didn't want to be the first one. ;)

Nope we remember The Zigmeister - I'll refer to my earlier post on this joker's thread, where I put forward my belief that whatever this guy's motives, his actions and/or behaviour point to the fact he could benefit from a little chlorpromazine... :crazy: