When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealer Located In The Usa?

Rxus

Not that i don't trust those dealers who are overseas, I have read many great stories from many satisfied customers with their overseas orders, just wondering since i'm sure it would cut down on delivery time.

If not, then no big deal. I'll keep sporting my very cheaply made Yatchmaster i received as a gift a few years back :thumbsupsmileyanim: at least until i can pick out which watch..too many options I like..

Thanks in advance

Sure, but the risks are huge.

Well of course that makes a lot of sense, I guess that is part of bei9ng a noob, asking ridiculous questions that have obvious answers. :whistling:

So to not make this thread completely useless...

Should i be worried about delivery to the United States?

A conservative estimate 95% get through with no prob's and the dealers will generally fix you up on the other 5% and no you wont go to jail for importing your rep.

Ken

Although my worries did not include any jail time haha, I was however concerned with delivery..and much thanks to you all for clearing that up for me.

Once again i just have to say without a site like this, and the great members it ahs who are willing to help out I know i would be one lost soul when it came to rep watches.

I guess in the future it will be my responsibility as well to share the knowledge I gain with new memebrs.

• 2 weeks later...