When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

42mm Omega Po ?

yellomen

Hi guys... i've seen some raving about the 45.5mm PO and completely understand that... but what about the 42mm version? This is more my kind of thing, especially after i had 2 of the 45.5mm ultimate with stripped tube threading so the crown wouldn't screw one!!

Is there a 42mm version that is more or less ultimate? My guess.... no there isn't. When i see the post of Technician and he states the original crystal won't fit i know enough and don't wanna call this the modders dream ;)

But maybe i missed out on a lot of posts (not aybe... i did miss a lot of posts) and i lost track of all the PO versions, generations, flaws in different generations etc.

Is there a 42mm PO that comes really close to the real deal? So close i could swap to original parts?

Any help is appreciated... Omega is just not my speciality :whistling:

@Pug... sorry was just to ask the question about replaing parts... you're right!

@ all... i just checked the comparisson pixx and i think the difference between the gen and the rep are way to big to spent a buck on it. So i better go looking for a real one.

If someone wants to sell his 42mm genuine black PO... mail me :)