When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reaching Neil With Orders

thatgrip

Pug (& others),

I don't want to be presumptuous; but here I am again, requesting advice about ordering from the venerable TTK. Having examined the Rules of Ordering (courtesy of jraines87 who answered my plea for the TTK how-to-order guide) I followed Neil's requirements to the letter, and sent off a request for 2 watches. "This time", thought I, "I can't miss." I might still be a few chromosomes short of full, but I can follow directions. Unfortunately since smoke signals are now the preferred method of communication in the Orient since the earthquake, I might as well have eaten my order and tried to contact Neil telepathically. Maybe then he'd puke up my request and fulfill it.

So, anybody have an idea whether Neil is in an order fulfillment mood given his communication purgatory? If he's amenable to receiving, how should I go about it? Junking up his new support page would be rude. And I don't want to willie nillie try to contact him on the board. There you have it. As people are trying to patch together what remains of their lives post earthquake, I'm trying to buy a watch so I can look cool. Americans Are narcissistic.

cheers,

Chris

Pug (& others),

I don't want to be presumptuous; but here I am again, requesting advice about ordering from the venerable TTK. Having examined the Rules of Ordering (courtesy of jraines87 who answered my plea for the TTK how-to-order guide) I followed Neil's requirements to the letter, and sent off a request for 2 watches. "This time", thought I, "I can't miss." I might still be a few chromosomes short of full, but I can follow directions. Unfortunately since smoke signals are now the preferred method of communication in the Orient since the earthquake, I might as well have eaten my order and tried to contact Neil telepathically. Maybe then he'd puke up my request and fulfill it.

So, anybody have an idea whether Neil is in an order fulfillment mood given his communication purgatory? If he's amenable to receiving, how should I go about it? Junking up his new support page would be rude. And I don't want to willie nillie try to contact him on the board. There you have it. As people are trying to patch together what remains of their lives post earthquake, I'm trying to buy a watch so I can look cool. Americans Are narcissistic.

cheers,

Chris

after this post you may not bother trying to contact him..... :black_eye: neil has been out for awhile very sick as far as i can see.

TTK has indeed been experiencing some internet difficulties but has managed to log on intermittently and I'm sure his beady eye will fall upon this thread soon. Patience me lad.

JTB

Thanks for the response. I'm not attempting flippancy. The quake is not funny; my circumstance is, rather. I'll hang around the girl's locker room for awhile until the smoke clears.

Again, thank you all.