When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To All Members That Have Work Ongoing With Me

Finepics

Guys and gals - just need to take a few lines to fill you in on some things that are happening with me. Several of you are waiting patiently for various works to be done and I'm sorry for so long - I have not been able to spend as much time on my work in the last few weeks as my fiancee is moving to Hong Kong - without me. She has a new job there but I am not able to go with her so I'm trying to spend some more time with her before she goes on the 22nd of Feb - after that I will not see her until June then maybe Xmas. We are both going on a holiday to NYC on Saturday for one week, something that has also been very stressful trying to re-organise due to industrial action that was due to take place with British Airways, and I badly need this break as I am becoming quite exhausted from too many late nights doing watch work. You also are all aware that I'm trying to get various projects completed as well, such as the date wheels, and something special that some of you will most likely be very pleased about (secret for the moment).

Also I don't want to be forced into a situation where I am having to rush things to get them done. I had the deserved bollocking of a lifetime from The Zigmeister as he fixed the mistakes (thanks Rob) I had made to a well known members watches due to rushing them to get them finished for a promised deadline. This is when mistakes happen and I could have ruined these watches so I absolutely do not want a repeat of that ever as letting you guys down is not what I'm here to do.

If I don't reply to PM's/emails immediately then there's good reason. I cannot take on any more work until March as I have enough to do. So - please everyone be a little patient with me - I'm trying to balance things a bit until after my GF leaves. Then I will be all yours (so to speak) and grateful to do this work as it will help keep me busy and my mind off missing her too much (she is my world so it's going to be very hard on my own). I don't want sympathy - just a little understanding.

Thanks for reading.

Then I will be all yours (so to speak) and grateful to do this work as it will help keep me busy and my mind off missing her too much (she is my world so it's going to be very hard on my own). I don't want sympathy - just a little understanding.

You have both my sympathy and uderstanding as I know how you feel. Mrs Pugwash has moved to Scotland already and I'm following her in April. The time apart is tough, but manageable. You're not alone.

Now, I was wondering if you could fit a relume in tomorr...ouch! Stop hitting me!

Guest RiverwindMDS
Guys and gals - just need to take a few lines to fill you in on some things that are happening with me. Several of you are waiting patiently for various works to be done and I'm sorry for so long - I have not been able to spend as much time on my work in the last few weeks as my fiancee is moving to Hong Kong - without me. She has a new job there but I am not able to go with her so I'm trying to spend some more time with her before she goes on the 22nd of Feb - after that I will not see her until June then maybe Xmas. We are both going on a holiday to NYC on Saturday for one week, something that has also been very stressful trying to re-organise due to industrial action that was due to take place with British Airways, and I badly need this break as I am becoming quite exhausted from too many late nights doing watch work. You also are all aware that I'm trying to get various projects completed as well, such as the date wheels, and something special that some of you will most likely be very pleased about (secret for the moment).

Also I don't want to be forced into a situation where I am having to rush things to get them done. I had the deserved bollocking of a lifetime from The Zigmeister as he fixed the mistakes (thanks Rob) I had made to a well known members watches due to rushing them to get them finished for a promised deadline. This is when mistakes happen and I could have ruined these watches so I absolutely do not want a repeat of that ever as letting you guys down is not what I'm here to do.

If I don't reply to PM's/emails immediately then there's good reason. I cannot take on any more work until March as I have enough to do. So - please everyone be a little patient with me - I'm trying to balance things a bit until after my GF leaves. Then I will be all yours (so to speak) and grateful to do this work as it will help keep me busy and my mind off missing her too much (she is my world so it's going to be very hard on my own). I don't want sympathy - just a little understanding.

Thanks for reading.

I didn't know that,

I'm really sorry for you.

My watches you can wait to finish them untill shes leave. Spend every minute with her.

I can really understand you and I'm really sorry for you.

In Italy we say that the distance is like the wind, It extinguishes the small flame but make stronger the big one. I'm shure yours will last for the longest time possible.

Good Luck

What world we are living in. :wounded1:

Couples are split apart due to work, people are travelling every week

end back home, we are working 10-12 hours a day and the weekend we work again trying to do all the

I understand your situation Mark, and feel bad that you are going through these issues now. Trust me... this will make you stronger.

The only thing I would like to know before you sign out completely for a while is that you have received my watch and that it is safe with you. I sent it quite some time ago and I have had no replies to my PMs, email, or a confirmation that you'd received it. Just a really quick confirmation that you have iot and you know what has to be done will be totally acceptable.

Good luck and godspeed :tu:

Guest jdmdohcpower

Mark,

Just found this post and it answers why you have not got back to me. I was getting upset becuase I have had the damn datwheel out of this watch for over a year and a half now and I just want to get it done. In any case I sent it back to you for re-print since the one you sent me was no good. I have waited so long since I did so much to this watch, I can wait a bit longer. Hope everyting works out with you and your girl.

I understand your situation Mark, and feel bad that you are going through these issues now. Trust me... this will make you stronger.

The only thing I would like to know before you sign out completely for a while is that you have received my watch and that it is safe with you. I sent it quite some time ago and I have had no replies to my PMs, email, or a confirmation that you'd received it. Just a really quick confirmation that you have iot and you know what has to be done will be totally acceptable.

Good luck and godspeed :tu:

Mark can confirm work needed to be done later... time is precious right now, so hopefully he has time to let you know he has received it... only 6 days or so to go before he will be alone stuck with our watches! tick tick tick tick tick...

He's probably enjoying Valentine's Day today while us sad singletons are posting on RWG or watching Bolton v Arsenal in the FA Cup replay!