When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One Of My Favourites (seawolf Ti)

takashi

it is a gorgeus rep...and with that gen dial installed is 99.9% accurate...

i love mine...and it has become a collector item...since they stopped it's production...

the value of the rep is increasing...A LOT!...in a few years it will be more valuable than the gen! :lol:

Judging by the dial gap, the genuine case may be smaller in size.

Nope! This effect is as a result of the genuine crystal being massively thick!! 3000m depth capability requires it. The rep has a crystal that is the same thickness as that used on the Chrono Avenger gen, so knock a zero off the end. In this respect the caseback is accurate :D

PS. To solve the problem of the gap between the inner bezel ring and the rep crystal just swap the one from your rep dial. I can assure you it is a perfect fit, and thanks to the good AR effect - no-one will ever notice ;)

Sure. I have been wondering why the gen dial is smaller.

Then gen dial is identical in size to the rep. It is just the added inner bezel ring that is slightly shallower. The ring is attached to the dial by four little posts that match up to holes perfectly on both dials so the swap is a piece of cake - no need to remove the dial and hands from the movement.