When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rss For Member Watch Sales?

Craytonic

Hi various admins,

First, the new site upgrades are awesome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I notice we have had an RSS feed for quite a while. I am no genius on this stuff. I can get it for the main forum, but wondered if I could get it for the sales thread? I can't seem to get it working quite right for that part of the forum - although it would be cool to be able to get an RSS feed of the latest sales. If it can't be done no worries, I was just curious.

Thanks!

Cray

I notice we have had an RSS feed for quite a while. I am no genius on this stuff. I can get it for the main forum, but wondered if I could get it for the sales thread? I can't seem to get it working quite right for that part of the forum - although it would be cool to be able to get an RSS feed of the latest sales. If it can't be done no worries, I was just curious.

Damn, that's a great idea :D

I can't wait!

My poor powerbook is gobbling up a gig of ram every time I use it within an hour and having to use the HD for swap space... I really need a re-install and all the Leopard goodness.

If they add a feature that links your screen to your TV via apple TV I may shead a few tears of joy.