When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT collectors..

If you want accuracy and movement like the genuine watch, main ones I think are PAM029 and PAM063 (I have both as well as the black dial and the white dial Omega GMTs).

Tuxedo (striped) dial on the PAM029 is great and I like the numbers on the bezel. First time I looked at the PAM063, the dial seemed a little too busy.

I like the two-tone anniversary GMT Master-II with black bezel, but the movement is not right. With these, the Explorers and the Omega GMTs, the problem for me is that the hour hand is not independently adjustable as they should be. The independently adjustable hand is the GMT hand like in the 2893-2 movement, however I think the movement used in these are modified ETA 2836s.

Marrickville - I'm not sure if the genuine Omega GMT hands will fit your rep due to the different movement types used, but let me know if it does. I would be very surprised but good luck! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Tuxedo (striped) dial on the PAM029 is great and I like the numbers on the bezel. First time I looked at the PAM063, the dial seemed a little too busy.

I had the exact same feeling as you - I almost didn't buy the 063 because I thought the dial looked too busy and cramped. But in person it is well laid out and looks very sharp.

I had the exact same feeling as you - I almost didn't buy the 063 because I thought the dial looked too busy and cramped. But in person it is well laid out and looks very sharp.

I went and got 'em both :thumbsupsmileyanim:

No no Chronus, I have the genuine Omega 1128 Gmt movement, so the Genuine hands will fit.

:)

Should be no problem then... you'll also get the independently adjustable hour hand feature which will come in useful when you are a household name flying from tournament to tournament. :thumbsupsmileyanim: