When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

removed

lovepanerai

It's a really great series of watches - what I love about it is that the brand is imbued in the design. UN have got this sorted. There aren't many watches out there that can sell you on the strap alone. It's just amazing. Maybe UN experts will be able to explain, but the one with the plain dial seems to be 15k - I don't really understand why.

And as an example of why I like the folk on this forum - compare the response here to the response on Timezone. Over there a guy laid down the same money for the same beautiful watch and showed it to everyone on the forum - and got one solitary response that it made them "feel seasick". Get over yourselves!! You don't have the sea legs for a UN!! This one is a beaut!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's a really great series of watches - what I love about it is that the brand is imbued in the design. UN have got this sorted. There aren't many watches out there that can sell you on the strap alone. It's just amazing. Maybe UN experts will be able to explain, but the one with the plain dial seems to be 15k - I don't really understand why.

And as an example of why I like the folk on this forum - compare the response here to the response on Timezone. Over there a guy laid down the same money for the same beautiful watch and showed it to everyone on the forum - and got one solitary response that it made them "feel seasick". Get over yourselves!! You don't have the sea legs for a UN!! This one is a beaut!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

well said and true!!

thanks everybody for your compliments

exactly, true class has left many of the big brand names if you ask me

so true - I am originally from Germany and Rolex for example was always perceived to be a pimp or shady sort of new rich show off watch, particularly the Day-dates and Datejusts or whatever those things are called...sorry Rolex lovers, just talking about common opinion in Germany. I like them on technical merits, but am no big fan of their design or reputation