When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Dial And Hands For 45mm Ultimate Po

cypher

I was thinking of getting the dial and hands for my 45mm PO from Ofrei and was wondring if the hands and dial would fit? Is the dial a genuine Omega PO dial and have the correct lume because they dont mantion that as they do for the hands? The dial size is also not mentioned so I dont know which the 42 is and whcih the 45 is.

Also I'm pretty sure it has an ETA movement but when I manually wind the watch there is a slight grinding noise like two plates are sliding against each other. Is this normal?

Thanks for the help!!

Edit:

Another question: My PO(with orange numerals/black bez) has the metal logo right now but the one at ofrei has the white logo...thoughts?

Heres the link http://www.ofrei.com/page1123.html

Another question: My PO(with orange numerals/black bez) has the metal logo right now but the one at ofrei has the white logo...thoughts?

Looks like the Omega symbol is painted on - mostly due to the lighting - it has to. The Omega symbol is metallic.

Also, I believe the all of the PO parts that Ofrei has (Dial, hands, bezel, etc) are for the 42mm and not the 45mm.

ofrei sells the OEM omega dials. you may want to call them for the 45.5mm dial. the gen uses a 2892 bases "omega 2500" movement which is modified with a slow beat rate and a coaxial escapement. i believe the dial feet for a 2836 and a 2892 should match up so it should drop right in as the hands should work too. here is a shot of the movement in my gen.

196741-2866.jpg

and the dial

196741-2867.jpg

Looks like the Omega symbol is painted on - mostly due to the lighting - it has to. The Omega symbol is metallic.

Also, I believe the all of the PO parts that Ofrei has (Dial, hands, bezel, etc) are for the 42mm and not the 45mm.

Omega Dial For Model 2209.50.00

ofrei sells the OEM omega dials. you may want to call them for the 45.5mm dial. the gen uses a 2892 bases "omega 2500" movement which is modified with a slow beat rate and a coaxial escapement. i believe the dial feet for a 2836 and a 2892 should match up so it should drop right in as the hands should work too. here is a shot of the movement in my gen.

197661-2558.jpg

and the dial

197661-2559.jpg

I have sent several emails to Ofrei inquiring about the 45.5 MM genuine dial, and have yet to receive a response. I heard something about Bob Frei being very suspitious as of late not responding to email inquiries. I also tried calling Ofrei, but they asked me for the case number of watch (which I don't have). Does anybody have the case number for the 45.5 MM Black/White PO and has anybody actually gotten his/her hands on genuine dial for the 45.5 and fitted to same to the Ultimate PO?

I have sent several emails to Ofrei inquiring about the 45.5 MM genuine dial, and have yet to receive a response. I heard something about Bob Frei being very suspitious as of late not responding to email inquiries. I also tried calling Ofrei, but they asked me for the case number of watch (which I don't have). Does anybody have the case number for the 45.5 MM Black/White PO and has anybody actually gotten his/her hands on genuine dial for the 45.5 and fitted to same to the Ultimate PO?

Bob Frei hasn't responded to parts inquiry emails for years. 2200.50 is the 45mm black/white PO.