When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White Dial Bce

b16a2

I received my BCE Swiss White dial today. I tried taking pictures with the digital camera, but it shows no detail whatsoever!!

All I can say is that it is incredible! I have taken it down to my watchsmith's to get it re-sized, where they kindly commented on it :whistling:

I recommend getting this watch from Angus. Great dealer, great watch!!!!!

Next purchase, the Steelfish without a shadow of doubt!

Edited by b16a2

Got mine today aswell and it is fantastic, if this quality is the same with the steelfish then its a must. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

ditto -- this thing rocks. here are a couple pics (took them this morning before going to work; best chance at decent lighting i've had yet, but still not ideal):

197035-2783.jpg

197035-2784.jpg

you may notice a small scratch on the dial next to the 12 marker; i've emailed angus about this and am sure he will send a replacement dial / make things right.

deltatahoe

EDIT: to remove reference to bracelet not fitting my 7" wrists...i was fiddling around with the bracelet tonight and realized that the link closest to the clasp will actually come out -- you have to use two screwdrivers to be able to get it to unscrew though (otherwise it just spins).

Congratulations. White dial is sure a good looker. Now, I am in doubt as to choose graphite dial or white... :)

I wonder... The "B" on the big seconds hand seems a bit odd. The mid horizontal line on the "B" does not go all the way into the vertical line. like on the ones from 2-3 years ago... A very minor "flaw", but I hoped that they had fixed it.. Looks as the date font is a little bit bolder on the gen as well.

This is the gen, also with "28" on the date.

197063-2779.jpg

the pins are a standard springbar setup....i don't have a springbar tool, so i just used the smallest screwdriver in my mini-screwdriver set to mash down the pin to get it to release. pretty easy.

Beautiful isn't it! Is it hard to replace the bracelet? I have a strap here too, but not sure how the pins work to remove the bracelet?

the pins are a standard springbar setup....i don't have a springbar tool, so i just used the smallest screwdriver in my mini-screwdriver set to mash down the pin to get it to release. pretty easy.

Wow, just put the brown strap on my old navitimer black dial, old asian movement 3,6,9 (thought I'd practice on it first before tackling the BCE ) looks awesome, love the watch again. The BCE will have to stay on steel for now!!

[More pics of the white, seriously considering that one.. dont have any white dial watches... YET!!/quote]

I had been wanting a white dial for a long time! All the watches I saw in white never looked as good as the darker faced counterparts. This is the one watch that I saw that white looks natural on!