When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Datejust Sizes

dmhend

I've been looking at some datejusts and been told there are two sizes - a man's medium and a man's large. How do I know what size I am getting? I never see this specified anywhere? Reason being is that I have a very large wrist and the last datejust I got from King looked rather small. When I emailed her on it she replied that it was a man's medium.

Dwain

I recently bought a Daydate and the bracelet was tiny and no way was it going to circumnavigate my 8inch wrist. Perhaps the size of the bracelet should form part of the watch description? or is that a question you should ask the dealer at the time of purchase? or should I just lose weight!!!!!

The standard size for a Datejust used to be 36mm. Yesterday, I saw a new Datejust advertized as 37.5mm, this being the latest series, 1162xx. So it's a little larger. The Date is 34mm and I'm not sure what a medium Datejust is, if I had to guess, I'd say 32mm. As I recall, women's Datejusts are 29mm