When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

116610 From Pt...thankyou!

fleed

hello

i'm new here and my english is really bad, i'm sorry about this...

i will try to contribute a bit on this forum (nice members and a lot of helpfull threads here).

first of all: i'm absolutely new on the rep-world.

last week i contactet precius time for a planet ocean 45m, he told me there where no more left on stockand it would take two weeks to get one...so i decided to order a nice submariner in black with eta movement...it's my first rep. :bicycle:

the watch arived this morning (seven days since my order), perfect and smooth transaction would i say.

all i can say ; i love this watch.

this night i will open the back and check the movement, i will also lubrificate the orings and do a pressure test (my tester goes only till 6atm, but it's enough for daily use).

here are some pictures i have done (with a modest nikon coolpix 3200)...i know, i'm a bad photograph.

thank you for reading and warm regards

196908-2803.jpg

196908-2804.jpg

196908-2805.jpg

196908-2806.jpg

196908-2807.jpg

196908-2808.jpg

196908-2809.jpg

196908-2810.jpg

196908-2811.jpg

196908-2812.jpg

196908-2813.jpg

196908-2814.jpg

196908-2815.jpg

196908-2816.jpg

196908-2817.jpg

196908-2818.jpg

196908-2819.jpg

196908-2820.jpg

196908-2821.jpg

196908-2822.jpg

196908-2823.jpg

196908-2824.jpg

196908-2825.jpg

196908-2826.jpg

196908-2827.jpg

196908-2828.jpg

Great looking watch nice deep rehalt good buy. xelor

Thats a great Submariner :)

Really nice deep rehaut. Date mag a tad too far to the right, but apart from that it's one of the best Subs I have seen for a while.

May I second the question of price?

Cheers! :)

i got the watch for 140£ (with shipping).

the watch looks and feels fantastic. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

sorry to spoil your excitement. The rehaut is too conical. It gives an illusion of a deep rehaut. Also with the cyclop and date window too far to the right, ~$275 (did you also pay shipping) is too much.

-bm

dont worry, i apreciate your infos....fridey i will meet a friend with the genuine one, than i will compare it.

i know the price is a bit high, but as i live in europe and dont want custom problems, i prefered to order from a eu based seller.

and honestly, the watch feels absolutely the money worth.

what doy you think about the new steel fish and PO 45mm, wich one is closer to the genuine? i'm planing to get on of them.

thank you

sorry to spoil your excitement. The rehaut is too conical. It gives an illusion of a deep rehaut. Also with the cyclop and date window too far to the right, ~$275 (did you also pay shipping) is too much.

-bm

dont worry, i apreciate your infos....friday i will meet a friend with the genuine one, than i will compare it.

i know the price is a bit high, but as i live in europe and dont want custom problems, i prefered to order from a eu based seller.

what doy you think about the new steel fish and PO 45mm, wich one is closer to the genuine? i'm planing to get on of them.

thank you

dont worry, i apreciate your infos....fridey i will meet a friend with the genuine one, than i will compare it.

thank you

dont worry, i apreciate your infos....friday i will meet a friend with the genuine one, than i will compare it.

thank you

PT always receives good reviews. The watch looks good -- pretty good photographs.

What was the result of the pressure test?

Regards, Patara

PT always receives good reviews. The watch looks good -- pretty good photographs.

What was the result of the pressure test?

Regards, Patara

my tester goes only up to 8atm (8bar),wich the watch has aproved without any problems. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i comparedthewatch with the genuine one from myfriend and i must say,the rahaut is not that bad like some forum member

statet...the watch is a very acurate rep...the movement keeps excellent time results (+3sec at day).

it's not my last watch from pt.