When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DHL - Pain in the arse!

Davey

In the past everything I have ordered from HK has come via. EMS and Parcel Force.. This time how ever the package has been shipped with DHL, now I thought they had a great reputation and expected a smooth delivery.. The package took just 2 days to enter the country and get despatched, which seemed very promising!

But blimey these guys are useless! They have been trying to deliver the package since the 28th, they seem to have no problem transporting it the first 15,000 miles but the last 15 miles from the local hub seems to be a bit of an issue?

I've phoned them twice now to confirm the details (and been very nice about it) but they still cant deliver it!

:thumbdown:

In the past everything I have ordered from HK has come via. EMS and Parcel Force.. This time how ever the package has been shipped with DHL, now I thought they had a great reputation and expected a smooth delivery.. The package took just 2 days to enter the country and get despatched, which seemed very promising!

But blimey these guys are useless! They have been trying to deliver the package since the 28th, they seem to have no problem transporting it the first 15,000 miles but the last 15 miles from the local hub seems to be a bit of an issue?

I've phoned them twice now to confirm the details (and been very nice about it) but they still cant deliver it!

Mmmmmmmm wait for another of their foibles.......a month or so after delivery a nice little invoive for duties/ handling fees et al !!!!!

everytime i get ems stuff via DHL its sent STRAIGHT to the customs office and i have to go there, open it and pay taxes or whatever for it, EVERY SINGLE TIME! even EMS from USA - maybe thats the case with you too!

thats why i dont order from dealers who ship ems anymore! only UPS/TNT and other couriers! or regular mail

Davey, I hope this is not one of the London hubs, for me they worked fine so far...