When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Broke My Cherry With Andrew

tko

I've been a lurker for awhile now and last week pulled the trigger on a Black bezel 45mm Ultimate PO from Andrew at TTwristwatch.

Got the watch today. Shipping took less than a week to Canada and when I opened it up, really, couldn't believe how great this rep really is. It really does look and feel like the gen. As I was trying on a few prior to purchasing this one at the local AD's.

From a service point of view, I can't tell you how much of a painless transsaction it was with Andrew. The communication was great, and he really made me feel at ease with the whole transaction. Coulrdn't have asked for a better way to break my cherry into the hobby. I can see it becoming an addiction though. Like crack... :)

Anyways, great watch, great dealer, highly recomended and now the decision is what to get next? Panerai 111h? Angus's, IWC cousteau, Breitling, Navitimer? Unreal... can't wait...

Edited by tko

think u meant 'popped' your cherry

I am glad I'm not the only one that noticed that. :D

The virginity euphemism has given me a great idea; we should use different terms for watch purchases. I offer the following suggestions:

"I gave Andrew my flower" (Thanks, Monica)

"Joshua pierced my hymen in a painful-yet-nice-pain way"

"I gave it up to TTK like a drunk Lindsay Lohan"

"Money exchanged hands between me and Precious Time and now I feel dirty; I like it"

"I sat down in a bar with Wo-Mart and ... I don't remember much, but I think he broke me. It hurts"

Damn, where am I going with this? Ah yes, I remember. All of these are better than "Pulled the trigger".

"I gave Andrew my flower" (Thanks, Monica)

"Joshua pierced my hymen in a painful-yet-nice-pain way"

"I gave it up to TTK like a drunk Lindsay Lohan"

"Money exchanged hands between me and Precious Time and now I feel dirty; I like it"

"I sat down in a bar with Wo-Mart and ... I don't remember much, but I think he broke me. It hurts"

LMAO :thumbsupsmileyanim: