When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does Chinese New Year Cause Shipping Delays?

Raijor

Can anybody advise me whether or not there will be significant delays in shipping because of Chinese new Year? Or Is the Chinese New Year business as usual? I have my eye on a couple of watches and would like to know should I order now or just wait till after celebrations? Help!! Please!!

Cheers

I'm sure there will be some delay. Post office may close and lots of factory worker will have 5 to 10 days of vacation.

Chinese New Year is the biggest ( and longest) holiday in China. :group::gathering::clap2:

just email the seller about your concern I'm sure he will give you the best advice

Ok everyone has given half responses now here's the wrap, everything and I mean everything will stop for two weeks for the Chinese New Year holiday.

If you want to buy do so before the last shipping date which will be around the 12th, if you want to send something do it now!

Ken

Ok everyone has given half responses now here's the wrap, everything and I mean everything will stop for two weeks for the Chinese New Year holiday.

If you want to buy do so before the last shipping date which will be around the 12th, if you want to send something do it now!

Ken

damm i hope my big bang gets shipped out before CNY :bicycle:

I ordered a watch from Andrew and he sent me a EMS tracking # on the 8th. I assume it was shipped to the US on this day. The EMS and USPS site show "No information for this tracking." Is this unusual? It should have made it out before the New Years shipping stopped, right?

This is my first rep, so please excuse me if these are dumb questions. I am just very excited to get it.

I ordered a watch from Andrew and he sent me a EMS tracking # on the 8th. I assume it was shipped to the US on this day. The EMS and USPS site show "No information for this tracking." Is this unusual? It should have made it out before the New Years shipping stopped, right?

This is my first rep, so please excuse me if these are dumb questions. I am just very excited to get it.

that's quite normal - I had it a couple of times already where the tracking info was available the day I received the watch - China EMS tracking is known to be inaccurate