When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Fa Jones Strap Size?

Steve G

You will need a 22/18 strap if you want to use the buckle that comes with the watch. If you find a 22/18 strap, let us all know!!!

what do you mean with "If you find a 22/18 strap, let us all know"???

for money is all possible. I have genuine hand made alligator straps and the cost more as the rep :whistling:

you mean "if you find a CHEAP 22/18 strap, let us all know"

But prices for genuine alligator straps beginns at $60 and good ones cost $100. Amazing alligator straps are much more $$$

what do you mean with "If you find a 22/18 strap, let us all know"???

for money is all possible. I have genuine hand made alligator straps and the cost more as the rep :whistling:

you mean "if you find a CHEAP 22/18 strap, let us all know"

But prices for genuine alligator straps beginns at $60 and good ones cost $100. Amazing alligator straps are much more $$$

Well, I meant exactly what I said...why do you try to read more into it? I am sure your straps are very nice.

After searching several strap web sites I have yet to find a 22/18 listed. Have I searched every possible strap site in the world? No. I have not tried to commission a custom strap 22/18. If you know of a strap site that shows a 22/18 point it out. I don't think they are easy to find, but...hey, maybe I am wrong.

Well, I meant exactly what I said...why do you try to read more into it? I am sure your straps are very nice.

After searching several strap web sites I have yet to find a 22/18 listed. Have I searched every possible strap site in the world? No. I have not tried to commission a custom strap 22/18. If you know of a strap site that shows a 22/18 point it out. I don't think they are easy to find, but...hey, maybe I am wrong.

10000000 million 22/18 straps in the world... all what you like... maybe in pink :animal_rooster:

the question is not if a strap is available ... the question is for which price.

look on ebay and you will see much... from $10 to $200

also exist some strap dealers.

good luck

You will need a 22/18 strap if you want to use the buckle that comes with the watch. If you find a 22/18 strap, let us all know!!!

I have never tried to find that particular strap, but have experienced similar problems with my gen JLC Reverso GT. If you cannot find a standard strap, you can try here http://www.abp-paris.com/abpw/index_en.php They are hand made according to your specifications. They have a very good reputation.

10000000 million 22/18 straps in the world... all what you like... maybe in pink :animal_rooster:

the question is not if a strap is available ... the question is for which price.

look on ebay and you will see much... from $10 to $200

also exist some strap dealers.

good luck

10000000 and you have yet to point to 1. Big words...no action. :lol: Ebay is big place, but yes I have searched there. Plenty of 22 mm, but not found one 22/18. :o Checked strap dealers on RWG.CC, RWG, RWI...no 22/18 listed. But I will keep searching and I will find one sometime, somewhere, some place.

Edited by olivia

10000000 and you have yet to point to 1. Big words...no action. :lol: Ebay is big place, but yes I have searched there. Plenty of 22 mm, but not found one 22/18. :o Checked strap dealers on RGG.CC, RWG, RWI...no 22/18 listed. But I will keep searching and I will find one sometime, somewhere, some place.

dear friend...

you must act faster. BOB has sell here one beautiful blue alligator strap in 22/18 for $80. Look on acessory dealer section.

but it is sold... do you know who is the buyer :whistling:

hey don´t worry... i make only a little bit fun. Let me know which color and which price you prefer and i will find one for you. I know many strap dealers and has bought more as 50 different alligator straps. I know what is good. I use ONLY genuine alligator straps, also for my reps... because rep straps are PLASTIC.. realy plastic :thumbdown:

So you're saying that a 21/18mm strap won't accomodate the rep buckle? I'm not sure I understand? Isn't 21mm vs. 22mm at the lug?

gen has 21/18

rep has 22/18

i have a genuine 21/18 alligator IWC strap, but it is little to small... looks bad if you can see the pins.

I've been looking for a replacement as well, so I think I will be opting for the 22mm width...Thanks for your input on this.