When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks A Million Folks. Bce Graphite Received

Del_RFC

Firstly thanks to the guys who pointed me towards the BCE when I as a complete newcomer had asked for advice on the Chrono Avenger models.

Received mine yesterday afternoon. BCE with graphite dial and additional black leather strap. First off incredible speed as Angus only posted on Monday evening.

I am absolutely delighted with the quality of this watch. Every single last detail of this watch is incredible and as far as I can see as near as perfect to the real thing. One thing for certain is this watch has the feel of a genuine expensive timepiece.

I was very sceptical of what I would get for my £175. Having seen and worn a number of "poor fakes" over the years this was a gamble however the expectations, the expertise and the passion and drive for perfection of all concerned on this forum gave me a good vibe so I took the plunge. I checked out a number of you guys collections pics and read that you guys were excited at the prospect of the BCE launch and the great reviews from the first to receive the watch. In the end all of this made the decision very very easy.

The gamble has certainly paid off big time and I have you guys (and Angus of course) to thank.

Cyber beers all round on me.

Thanks

Del

Pics? :)

Any pics I have taken have been pretty poor, need a new camera (more ££££'s :o ). In any case there are plenty of very very good pics of the BCE from Angus on this forum which more than do justice to this timepiece.

Put the black leather strap on the watch last night and I think it looks even better now. Don't get me wrong I love the stainless band but the leather adds that extra something.

Not stopped staring at this watch since last Friday, absolutely delighted with it would be an understatement. Still working on the steelfish superocean over the coming weeks.

Cheers once again.

Del....