When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Van Halen Is Back!

2005SUBMARINER

Dont know how many VH fans we have here on RWG , but its great news to me to finaly see these guys back on the road with DLR .. heres some info .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

VAN HALEN IS BACK!

VAN HALEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE SUMMER TOUR

February 2, 2007

Los Angeles, CA - In what is no doubt one of the most anticipated moments in rock and roll, VAN HALEN officially announces their 2007 North American tour.

The tour will mark the first time since 1984 that original VAN HALEN front man David Lee Roth will perform with Eddie and Alex Van Halen along with new bassist Wolfgang Van Halen for 40 shows this summer.

VAN HALEN fans can look forward to legendary high intensity performances, featuring a set list of the most iconic hits ever produced by America's premiere rock band.

Eddie Van Halen states, "I am very excited to get back to the core of what made VAN HALEN."

I am a huge VH fan, but honestly not too excited about the reunion. DLR can't sing anymore, and a tour without Michael Anthony and the JD guitar just isn't right. I read that Eddie kicked out MA since he played some old VH songs in concert with Sammy. Would love to see a tour of Eddie, Sammy, Michael and Alex, as opposed to the one they are going with. That being said, I will still end up forking out to go see them when they come to the NY area...

Yeah... what is this talk about some bands that don't know when to quit. As you can see Eddie is in great shape. :lol:

199996-1853.jpg

199996-1854.jpg

not the way i want to remember them, he looks horrible. My preference is def DLR, the old DLR. I suffered through one or 2 of his radio broacasts when howard left but he is now far from the guy i grew up loving. My fav band is ac/dc and i really wish they would quit. There are alot of really great new bands out now that i would rather see.

woohooo

I have seen these guys twice in NY.

-Carnal Knowledge tour

-Balance tour

..not sure what the reviews are gonna be on this.. this time out... its gonna be an older crowd for sure... it will not be the sold out arena tours from years ago.. I will probally watch the reviews first.. will be interesting to see what happens this time out with dlr...

man evh LOOKS HORRIBLE .. :wounded1:

i guess thats drugs , alcahol , bad divorce , & cancer will do to you ..

hope my guitar hero can recover & rock hard with the reunion tour .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i will go see them once they arrive at NYC .. :thumbsupsmileyanim: ..

heres a recent a video of the mighty EVH & the fender guitar co. announcing the new fender EVH replica guitar :thumbsupsmileyanim: on you tube .

man evh LOOKS HORRIBLE .. :wounded1:

i guess thats drugs , alcahol , bad divorce , & cancer will do to you ..

hope my guitar hero can recover & rock hard with the reunion tour .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i will go see them once they arrive at NYC .. :thumbsupsmileyanim: ..

heres a recent a video of the mighty EVH & the fender guitar co. announcing the new fender EVH replica guitar :thumbsupsmileyanim: on you tube .

Watched the Video! Is that really you on guitar? If so, that was pretty awesome. I've seen both Van Halen and Van Hagar :thumbdown: in concert, and nothing against Sammy, but I'm really glad that David Lee Roth is back with the band. That's the way it should be. I will be curious to see if Woolgang is a chip off of the 'old block'.