When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen New Dials Pics

t

Hi

many members ask for davidsen new dial

here pics

Davidsen is a good friend and his dials are absolut great quality... and the lume is excellent. You will be suprised from the lume quality

Edited by tourbillon1801

Davidsen dials are the best

there materials are different as other rep dails and his lume quality is the best. Only relume from finepics, The Zigmeister etc is better,.... but this relume will cost you many $$$$

go for davidsen. If he not replay your emails (he has much work) ask him my name tourbillon1801... he is my friend and it will go faster :victory:

Well maybe Davidsen's dials are good quality but there is a looong way to go to be close to the OEMs..

Biggest problem is the size (much bigger than the rep and genuine dials) which makes them unusable to rep and jimmyfu (like OEM) cases.

You can only use dsn's dials to dsn's cases that have as well the wrong size (bigger).

Fonts (size and spacing) is another issue as well.

Other than that I 've heard as well that they are very good quality, and the superlume is a very big plus...

If you don't mind about how accurate your watch will be Dsn is the best way to go. ;)

P.S> The only dial I have seen from Dsn with beautiful fonts and spacing is the blue Amerigo Vespucci one...

V

i don´t search the closed Pam 111. And i will not added genuine parts in my replica.

I look only for the best quality. And i think Davidsen sapphire case, superlumed hands, superlumed dial, cannion pin fixed movement... is the best available PAM 111 on market at time?

sorry i am not one of this crazy guys, who buy a $400 rep from Joshua and spend also $500 for full modifications.

i have not the time for that. Also i heard that lume work from finepics or The Zigmeister will cost approx $200?

sorry but Davidsen $30 dial is good enough for me.

the only one which will fix is a bigger crown. But this is also available from Davidsen.

I have build my own watch with parts from Davidsen. One order, build on one day and will wear it for the end of my life :victory:

my next project is a Davidsen PAM 111H with hand engraved and hand made SWISS movement like on this pics... please look

Hey Turbillion, that movement looks pretty sweet!

yeah!!!

genuine swiss made

hand engraved from estemeed german engraver (Benzinger wants for same work 1.200euro!!!)

blue screws made blue by hand. They are not only cheap blue color like on REP movements, they are genuine blue steel

winding gears are crazy... made by CNC and cost a lot of money. But i will take nicer "sun polished" gears.. there will make by hand.

also will build a swan neck on movement

i think this PAM 111 project will be nicer as the genuine :yeah:

and the movement worth much more as genuine PAM caliber.

oh sorry... Panerai movement has the Panerai brand name... this make it 1000% more expensive :bangin:

Edited by tourbillon1801

V

i don´t search the closed Pam 111. And i will not added genuine parts in my replica.

I look only for the best quality. And i think Davidsen sapphire case, superlumed hands, superlumed dial, cannion pin fixed movement... is the best available PAM 111 on market at time?

sorry i am not one of this crazy guys, who buy a $400 rep from Joshua and spend also $500 for full modifications.

i have not the time for that. Also i heard that lume work from finepics or The Zigmeister will cost approx $200?

sorry but Davidsen $30 dial is good enough for me.

the only one which will fix is a bigger crown. But this is also available from Davidsen.

Tourby, this is exactlly what I said in my previous post ;) If you want quality go for Davidsen's if you want accuracy stick with reps :D

The only thing that bothers me is why when he had all the help of the world with the members of RWG and he has more than 300 pictures sent to him by members for reference he cannot get the fonts and spacing right..

Then it will be both good quality AND accurate.. ;)

and btw the relume from finepics & The Zigmeister is not 200$... It is not more than 80$ depending on the watch.

Tourby, this is exactlly what I said in my previous post ;) If you want quality go for Davidsen's if you want accuracy stick with reps :D

The only thing that bothers me is why when he had all the help of the world with the members of RWG and he has more than 300 pictures sent to him by members for reference he cannot get the fonts and spacing right..

Then it will be both good quality AND accurate.. ;)

and btw the relume from finepics & ziggy is not 200$... It is not more than 80$ depending on the watch.

hi V,

i totally agree with you.

to the point relume,

i've bought from rc tritec 6 gram super-lume-set with 3 different powder, w9-c3-c5.

price, 148,-- euro. with this set my watchsmith can relume 6 or 7 sandwich dials with hands.

the cost for the watchsmith each sandwich dial and hands are 100,-- euro.

for me this is correct. and the result is top.

cheers

rolli

... It is not more than 80$ depending on the watch.

And Tourby believe me they deserve every penny for their work... especially Finepics whose work I know closely!

Gents - just wanted confirmation: do Davidsen dials work ONLY with his cases? Can I fit them onto a 111H Asian?

Yes they work only with his cases...

Putting them on other cases is not a straight fit.. You have to cut the dial because it is bigger.

And Tourby believe me they deserve every penny for their work... especially Finepics whose work I know closely!

Hi Marco

i will not criticize fincepics. I know he do a great work and i am sure his nice modification will worth also $200... but $80 is much better :D

that is not the point. I know all this mods worth the money... and retails are much more as ours friends charge us. The Zigmeister and finepics do his work for best price.

But for me is a cheap $30 dial from Davidsen good enough. I will not spend more as $300 for a rep. I would never buy a rep with valjoux 7753 for $800 or more. That´s stupid thing for me. A rep is a rep.

Also i can´t understand, why some poeple has 15 replica watches and search every days for closer and closer PAM 111 version???

15 reps will cost also $5.000 incl all the shipping costs... why not buy 1 genuine PAM 111 and 5 replica watches????

think about :winkiss: