When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Delivery Delay? Ems Uk

Mickey Padge

I have a steelfish on the way from Angus and ems tracking states that on the 8th of February it was located in Coventry GB, but since then the tracking information has not changed in any way. That's over 8 days since the package touched down in the UK, has anyone else had such a long delay before? Or do you think someone took a shine to my watch and pocketed it?

I know the tracking is not that accurate, but I have never had to wait over a week once the package has hit the UK shores, most times it is in my hands 3 days after touch down. Could customs be sending me a letter as I type?

I have sent Angus an email asking him if this was unusual, but as of yet I have received no reply. He is probably busy enjoying the Chinese New Year holiday I suspect :)

Have any other UK members received there Steelfishes after it being sent by Angus on the 6th?

Cheers :D

With EMS it should be delivered by Parcelforce within 24 hours of release from customs. Have you tracked it on the Parcelforce website?

They losta package in the depot for a few days earlier this year so If I were you I'd ring PForce and ask them to update status for you and then you can query the delay with them.

With EMS it should be delivered by Parcelforce within 24 hours of release from customs. Have you tracked it on the Parcelforce website?

They losta package in the depot for a few days earlier this year so If I were you I'd ring PForce and ask them to update status for you and then you can query the delay with them.

I have had packages sit with parcel force for a week or so before, and 3 weeks when one was returned to sender due to address problems.

Parcelforce website seems to be down at the moment, oh well..............

Thanks for all your replies. I really hope that it is a normal delay and that there is no problems :)

I can't contact parcelforce because the tracking reference has not transfered onto their system. It usually transfers over and the tracking reference changes and has a "GB" at the end instead of "CN" When that happens I will have no reason to contact them, as that is what I have been waiting to happen.

The reason I posted was because I purchased some shoes from www.style-depot.com that shipped on the 11th and I have already received them before the watch! The shoes went through Coventry too, but much MUCH quicker.

If you are interested, the Nike trainers cost about £33 delivered and are perfect! They look genuine to me and most likely they are, as the real trainers are made in China anyway lol.

Cheers! :D

Parcelforce can track it from the EMS number. The site does appear to be down at the moment.

That is true, but until it transfers onto their system with their tracking reference they will do nothing about it. I know this because I phoned them before regarding another delivery (not a replica watch) and thats what I was told.

Cheers :D

may your adress is wrong

or customs has held your parcel.

If the address was wrong it would still transfer over to parcelforce's system, but I would have a "failed delivery" message. I have had to contact them in the past to complete the address.

I have a feeling customs may have it too, but who can say for sure? It could just be delayed, but then how come my trainers went straight through the same airport/customs in only one day?

Rob1 are you saying in your post that you have the same message as me on your tracking reference? I hope parcelforce fix their website soon.

Well there is good news! :D

EMS just updated with this message "Your item was released from Customs(UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF) at 2007-02-15 17:52:00"

My heat skipped a beat when I read that lol, would it mention if there was a charge?

I can't understand why it took 8 days to clear, that's the longest delay I have ever experienced before.

I hope customs haven't put a charge on it thinking it was the real deal :o

Rob1 you may want to check your tracking :p

Rob1 you may want to check your tracking :p

I've tried, but can't get a tracking result. The EMS website is replying with an Error Page and the PrcelForce website is still down :angry: Before ParcelForce went down the message I got from them that the package was collected from sender on 6 Feb and left the country of origin on the 7th ('Handed Over') but no indication that it had arrived in the UK, and it wasn't issued an XXXGB tracking number either. The waiting is agony...!

I've tried, but can't get a tracking result. The EMS website is replying with an Error Page and the PrcelForce website is still down :angry: Before ParcelForce went down the message I got from them that the package was collected from sender on 6 Feb and left the country of origin on the 7th ('Handed Over') but no indication that it had arrived in the UK, and it wasn't issued an XXXGB tracking number either. The waiting is agony...!

RESULT!!

Just tried the EMS tracking with Firefox rather than Safari and got the same message as you (released from Customs at Coventry) but mine was let free 45 minutes after yours! Wonder if they will deliver tomorrow? Thanks for the tip about checking the EMS tracking :D

Is this the site you are trying? http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp It works fine for me, although Parcelforce and Royalmail are still down for me.

Cheers! :D

EDIT: You beat me to the reply lol. I use Opera for my browsing needs :)

Glad to see you had a good result too :thumbsupsmileyanim: